Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
What the fuck. Im 17 and i should be taller

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, Babyblackcarrot, thecel and 3 others
Is one of your grandparents short? If yes - there you go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and Deleted member 5634
Idk

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Is one of your grandparents short? If yes - there you go.
I also played video games and barely excersises in my 8-13 years

Be grateful youre 5'11 and in normie range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11770, Tyronecell and 9 others
Then gtfo and dont comment.
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. You are that height because genetic combination fucked you up, that should be obvious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brickbomz14, bugeye, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
8739.jpg

:p
Still dont know why u commenting. Your useless on here

ur mom cheated on ur dad with a manlet with better personality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: White Swordsman, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11581 and 25 others
Still dont know why u commenting. Your useless on here
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. You are that height because genetic combination fucked you up, that should be obvious.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and WadlowMaxxing
Then just say that

Could you explain further what you mean
Follow up to a dude who says that if you are balding, that's because of bad neck posture. You are 5'11 man, that's good height. Just little unlucky if you father is 6'2. My parents are short and I am 6'1 for example. Just genes.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and magnificentcel
Follow up to a dude who says that if you are balding, that's because of bad neck posture. You are 5'11 man, that's good height. Just little unlucky if you father is 6'2. My parents are short and I am 6'1 for example. Just genes.

Attachments

• incel.png
    incel.png
    697.7 KB · Views: 45
My dad is 6’3 my mom is 5’3 and I’m 6’. It happens 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Don't beat yourself up over it. I know a dude who's 6'1 who vaped and ldard since 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Stop crying you dumb bitch. 5'11 is a good height. Wear shoes and you're 6' Wear soles and you're now 6'1. Congratulations.

Now shut the fuck up faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Germania and magnificentcel
Stop crying you dumb bitch. 5'11 is a good height. Wear shoes and you're 6' Wear soles and you're now 6'1. Congratulations.

Now shut the fuck up faggot.
Manlet Alert 🚨 🚨 🚨

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, eduardkoopman and Treasure223
if ur 17 you can expect one more inch

if ur posture is shit fixing it can give u one more inch

so you still might end up 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
genetic recombination

• So Sad
You should be around the average of your parents, if you are too low or too high above the average then there is something abnormal.

• +1
You should be around the average of your parents, if you are too low or too high above the average then there is something abnormal.
Makes sense

it could be worse, i'm 5'7 while my father is 6'0, and basically every zoomer i see is taller than their dad

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
What the fuck. Im 17 and i should be taller
to add.
My eldest brother kept adding height untill 21-22 orso. A steady 2-3 cm per year orso from 17 -22. he added like 10-15 from 17 to 22. From 182cm orso to 194cm in the end. i dunno what that is in feeet inches.
i jusat ccheck from liek 6'0 to 6'4 or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 12218
That doesn't make sense. If your mom and dad are both tall you should be tall as well. IF you were to average out between the 2 parents height then everyone would keep getting shorter

My dad is 5 10.5 and mom 5 2, im 5 6, so im def shorter than expected.

How did this happen? Well my dad has a 5 5 brother and a 5 1 sister and his dad was 5 9 and mom 5 2, which isnt tall either.

So i just got those hidden short genes.

Another story. My aunt is 5 7 and married a 5 11 man. So both r tall ish. Their daughter however is 5 foot. And the son is 5 8.

Genetics is a lottery of hidden genes

That doesn't make sense. If your mom and dad are both tall you should be tall as well. IF you were to average out between the 2 parents height then everyone would keep getting shorter
I think you don't understand the concept of average between 2 numbers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 2205 and magnificentcel
estrogeneration

I grew at least an inch after 17 so there's still hope for you. Make sure you are sleepmaxing.

Video games have nun to do with that, I been playing video games since I was 7. I am 6'8 rn as we speak.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Treasure223 and magnificentcel
People don't always inherit the height genetics of their parents. You might have some inches left since you’re 17 but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I think you don't understand the concept of average between 2 numbers.
An average height women and an average height man would make an average height son. A 5'9 man and a 5'4 women would make a 5'9 son or a 5'4 daughter most likely.

In your claim, an average height women (5'4) and an average height man (5'9) would make 5'6-5'7 child, which does not make sense. You're the one who can't seem to understand what an AVERAGE is.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and magnificentcel
If your mom is 6'3 and your dad is 6'1 then the average is 6'2, and you should be around that average, lets say 6'2 ± 0'4, if you are lucky you will be 6'6, and if you are unlucky you will be 5'8. Those 4 inches are an arbitrary number i just made up, there are scientific papers that give the exact number, that's how height recombination works for most humans. If you are too far above or below those "6'2 ± 0'4" then something abnormal happened during your development.

Don't ever bark at me you stupid brainlet, i don't like to associate with retards. You must be nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and magnificentcel
If your mom is 6'3 and your dad is 6'1 then the average is 6'2, and you should be around that average, lets say 6'2 ± 0'4, if you are lucky you will be 6'6, and if you are unlucky you will be 5'8. Those 4 inches are an arbitrary number i just made up, there are scientific papers that give the exact number, that's how height recombination works for most humans. If you are too far above or below those "6'2 ± 0'4" then something abnormal happened during your development.

Don't ever bark at me you stupid brainlet, i don't like to associate with retards. You must be nigger.

Even doctors stupid formula will predict height by taking your parents height PLUS 4 inches, and then averaging it to get your predicted adult height.

It make ZERO sense that you would fall in between your parents height at all. That would mean that your son would always end up being shorter than you, because in the REAL WORLD, 6'3 women don't fucking exist, and women on average are shorter than men. If on average you fall in between their heights, men would get shorter and women would get taller, you mentally impaired subhuman rat. Have you taken a basic statistics course once in your life?

And please do provide sources that claims your height is most likely in between your parents HEIGHT.

Scroll down to predict using parents height only. A 6'3 mom and a 6'2 dad will make a son close to 6'5. Just like how am average height male and female, would make average height children.

Yeah and I'm the retard. You're a fucking brainlet autistic rat for thinking your supposed to average out between your parents heights. Is that what happened to you maybe? Not only are you stupid but you are a genetic failure as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fosoba and Deleted member 6908
You're 6'1 with lifts

Even doctors stupid formula will predict height by taking your parents height PLUS 4 inches, and then averaging it to get your predicted adult height.

It make ZERO sense that you would fall in between your parents height at all. That would mean that your son would always end up being shorter than you, because in the REAL WORLD, 6'3 women don't fucking exist, and women on average are shorter than men. If on average you fall in between their heights, men would get shorter and women would get taller, you mentally impaired subhuman rat. Have you taken a basic statistics course once in your life?

And please do provide sources that claims your height is most likely in between your parents HEIGHT.

Scroll down to predict using parents height only. A 6'3 mom and a 6'2 dad will make a son close to 6'5. Just like how am average height male and female, would make average height children.

Yeah and I'm the retard. You're a fucking brainlet autistic rat for thinking your supposed to average out between your parents heights. Is that what happened to you maybe? Not only are you stupid but you are a genetic failure as well.
You are retarded, just have a look at the link you posted and try to figure it out by yourself, i don't waste time with retards.

You didn't max your genetic potential because you didn't produce enough human growth hormone.

You clearly weren't physically active enough. Your dad is so tall though that you even got to 5'11 while being a gamer that never did jackshit else.

I was sporty as anything and always active and maxed at 5'8. My dad is 5'8 and my mum 5'5. I maxed. I couldn't have done anything different. Right diet, right sleep, right exercise, right environment. Wasn't stressed. 5'8.

to add.
My eldest brother kept adding height untill 21-22 orso. A steady 2-3 cm per year orso from 17 -22. he added like 10-15 from 17 to 22. From 182cm orso to 194cm in the end. i dunno what that is in feeet inches.
i jusat ccheck from liek 6'0 to 6'4 or something
What do you think contributed to your brother growing that much and long? Just genes or anything else

Didn’t inject enough HGH

also if u live a sedentary lifestyle: surprise surprise motherfucker lol

Didn’t inject enough HGH

also if u live a sedentary lifestyle: surprise surprise motherfucker lol
I live very sedentary and im about where I should be, its all genetics

Bro you’re lucky as it is, foids have called me tall before and I’m 5’10.5, when you’re 5’11- they automatically assume you’re 6 foot which is the above the cut off limit for them. Especially since you’re defo 6 foot in shoes. Just make sure you eating enough and taking your bone supplements and are active

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot