Why am I a late bloomer

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
When I calculate my height using my parents I get 6’2, when I use my sister I get 6’4, and when I calculate my PHV i am 1.04 years away from it with a predicted adult height of 6’2.7 (currently 5’9.5). With 2 years of added dimorphism and being even 6’1, i could live life on easy mode. Chad is always an early bloomer, it’s impossible to be a chad while being a late bloomer.

Late bloomer is good bro
it’s good until you’re 16 turning 17 in 1.5 months and you look 13, i’m still low htn i would say so girls are pretty easy to pull but for fucks sake i get raped in basketball by all the early bloomer chads

When I calculate my height using my parents I get 6’2, when I use my sister I get 6’4, and when I calculate my PHV i am 1.04 years away from it with a predicted adult height of 6’2.7 (currently 5’9.5). With 2 years of added dimorphism and being even 6’1, i could live life on easy mode. Chad is always an early bloomer, it’s impossible to be a chad while being a late bloomer.
Being a late bloomer isn’t bad usually those kids spurt up a lot one year out of nowhere. I was pretty small compared to everyone until college

Being a late bloomer isn’t bad usually those kids spurt up a lot one year out of nowhere. I was pretty small compared to everyone until college
it’s just brutal UNTIL you hit that spurt, mine is about a year away

You better PRAY you're getting that growth spurt buddy. I've been praying for mine since 15 but I'm still a 5'9 manlet while my dad is a 6'2 slayer :feelswhy: Haven't grown an inch since like 15 :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
my
it’s good until you’re 16 turning 17 in 1.5 months and you look 13, i’m still low htn i would say so girls are pretty easy to pull but for fucks sake i get raped in basketball by all the early bloomer chads
my guy if ur getting raped in basketball by taller dudes ur just not good :lul:

You better PRAY you're getting that growth spurt buddy. I've been praying for mine since 15 but I'm still a 5'9 manlet while my dad is a 6'2 slayer :feelswhy: Haven't grown an inch since like 15 :fuk:
how old you rn

i’ve grown 2 inches in the past 6 months, my plates are WIDE OPEN, and my predicted peak height velocity is in 1.13 years. i am growing it’s just annoying that it happened so late