Why am I actually hurt for a discord bitch leaving me on delivered while she’s online

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Equinox
I’ve been talking to this woman on discord (I’m not edating, I swear! It just happened :forcedsmile:) and im actually kinda annoyed by this. Why am I such a faggot? I’m supposed to a nonchalant high T half negroid who doesn’t give a fuck, but here I am in shambles becuz of this e whore. Pls tell me to stop being a faggot pls and thank u.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WatermelonLover, lastamericanvirgin, ambi and 7 others
bro's in love with his discord kitten:what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, lastamericanvirgin, twojei and 2 others
Probably getting cucked by some Tyrone who sent her a nut video with sound that shows off his 13x10 BBC. Over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, JustBeConfidentBruh, twojei and 1 other person
You're black you can't do this shit, it's usually white people who do these things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, ambi, twojei and 6 others
Probably getting cucked by some Tyrone who sent her a nut video with sound that shows off his 13x10 BBC. Over.
Darkskin Tyrone cucks lightskin femboy?

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
How old are u

Ireprable damage to arua

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and tyronechadmax
How'd you even manage to get a convo with a discord thot. Don't they have thousands of simps and spam messages hitting them up everyday

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I’ve been talking to this woman on discord (I’m not edating, I swear! It just happened :forcedsmile:) and im actually kinda annoyed by this. Why am I such a faggot? I’m supposed to a nonchalant high T half negroid who doesn’t give a fuck, but here I am in shambles becuz of this e whore. Pls tell me to stop being a faggot pls and thank u.
I hate when girls do that it’s the worst way of saying you’re not important to them without actually saying it

• +1
How'd you even manage to get a convo with a discord thot. Don't they have thousands of simps and spam messages hitting them up everyday
She just joined me Everytime I went in vc and talked to me. Calls would last hours tbh but then I got banned and after some messages back and forth trying to get her to unban me she left me on delivered jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
she literally rots all day bro she’s pretty active
Yeah some eboy Chad is giving her more attention Time to rope seriously tho I don’t fw girls who are active all day on their phone but still can’t make time to talk to me like we both know you’re not busy lmao

• +1
Yeah some eboy Chad is giving her more attention Time to rope seriously tho I don’t fw girls who are active all day on their phone but still can’t make time to talk to me like we both know you’re not busy lmao
Tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
don't get annoyed. Its not your fault. Move on. Don't stress your mind over such petty issues. Act like a stoic.

If she wants to chat with you again. Either treat her the same(if that's an advantage) or talk to her Normally.

• +1
yes bro and I feel like such a faggot for being annoyed by this
i also had faced this multiple times in the past from my female friends. Don't think much about it

many of my male friends do this too. You should do it too. If you aren't interested with taking to someone or don't have time to waste over them at that moment.

• +1
jfl @ this dude

yes bro and I feel like such a faggot for being annoyed by this
do you get what I'm saying bro?

it may not always be about your looks. This "avoidance" has become normal for both genders in recent years. This is a tactic.

You should apply it too. And if you get this same treatment from others just don't cry about it. You will give them more power over your mind.

And never Admit it in front of others that you are damaged by him/her avoidance. They will laugh behind your back and tell the abuser about it too.

• +1
Stop talking to discord females find men to talk on there :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back