Why am I addicted to these type of songs ?

puniteking

puniteking

Macrobian
I can’t let the gang know I fw these I listen to them in private :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, irkkedmulatto, sportsmogger and 2 others
I like these types of songs too, i think it's normal, i can't listen to whatever boring songs some people listen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, irkkedmulatto, rand anon and 1 other person
I like these types of songs too, i think it's normal, i can't listen to whatever boring songs some people listen
Do you listen to them in public

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Alucard69
High t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and rand anon
snow strippers lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
brain damage

• Hmm...
Because they sound cool

• Hmm...
cause u got good taste :Comfy:

• Hmm...
I was expecting some weird obscure songs, but only heard normal upbeat pop music with girl vocalists
nothing wrong with them

• Hmm...
I can’t let the gang know I fw these I listen to them in private :feelswhy:

actually low T i used to blast these type of songs during high school and won the talent contest singing katy perry

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Yea I like listening to this too

• Hmm...
its pop music lol everyone likes that its like pizza and taco or icecream everyone likes it

• Hmm...
its pop music lol everyone likes that its like pizza and taco or icecream everyone likes it
soy boys will be to scared to blast it becuase they scared they will be seen as feminine

• +1
Reactions: castizo
  • Hmm...
nt guys like those songs
i was the biggest fucking autist in my school and i would blast that shit in the common room during my senior year

• Woah
i was the biggest fucking autist in my school and i would blast that shit in the common room during my senior year
why would u do that?

• Hmm...
why would u do that?
becuase i just didn't care, literally everyone at that school where bitches who would stand down if you pressed them. once time i slapped a nigger in front of his hoes when he was trying to shit talk me and nigger just sat back down

• Woah
becuase i just didn't care, literally everyone at that school where bitches who would stand down if you pressed them. once time i slapped a nigger in front of his hoes when he was trying to shit talk me and nigger just say back down
Why are you being racist? also where are u from

• Hmm...
  • Woah
saying nigger dose not make me racist nigger
were u autistic loner in school? idk if those things u said before r good if u werent really popular

were u autistic loner in school? idk if those things u said before r good if u werent really popular
i wasn't really a loner in school but i wasn't really popular and my more violent out burst caused a lot of girls to not invite me to their parties tbh

• +1
i wasn't really a loner in school but i wasn't really popular and my more violent out burst caused a lot of girls to not invite me to their parties tbh
sorry but i think ur coping, girls dont care if ur violent if you look good

nigger they literally do, there not going to invite you over to their house to party if they think your going to fight another nigger and break a bunch of shit.

• +1
nigger they literally do, there not going to invite you over to their house to party if they think your going to fight another nigger and break a bunch of shit.
i would, and violent people always get invited just because they look good

i didnt say the girls started treating me like shit

• Woah
i would, and violent people always get invited just because they look good
no they don't, you are literally so brain rotted
if you have a reputation of being a loose cannon at school people who dont know you well wont invite you to party even if you are good looking becuase they dont want 100s of dollars of damages from a fight breaking out

• +1
no they don't, you are literally so brain rotted
if you have a reputation of being a loose cannon at school people who dont know you well wont invite you to party even if you are good looking becuase they dont want 100s of dollars of damages from a fight breaking out
people at my school that always fight or break something when they are drunk always get invited cuz theyre popular and gl

people at my school that always fight or break something when they are drunk always get invited cuz theyre popular and gl
well your school is different to mine, i went to a posh school where the parents would actually care about that sort of shit

• Woah
well your school is different to mine, i went to a posh school where the parents would actually care about that sort of shit
and by a few girls i mean like 2-3 of them out of like 6-7 total who hosted wouldn't invite me

• +1
oh, yeah maybe thats why, my school is in a very poor and immigrant area so thats probably why

• +1