Why am I always right?

rep: 832

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18522
Nigga I'm not here to get fake internet points
your total testosterone level is between 200 - 443 i can smell it from the way you act low T faggot

your total testosterone level is between 200 - 443 i can smell it from the way you act low T faggot
Science is fake and gay retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Science is fake and gay retard
my gaydar is always spot on. want to know why?

i measure your faggot ranking by how badly i want to suck someones cock. i dont even want to see your little shrimp dick.

The women the article is talking about
Ashley Fink 2012 Shankbone

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
you are wrong about amww being more popular than wmaw

my gaydar is always spot on. want to know why?

i measure your faggot ranking by how badly i want to suck someones cock. i dont even want to see your little shrimp dick.
So I'm not a faggot? Thank you

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 18522
Just be gook has been meta since 2018

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Cheesyrumble
Daiquiris

Certified Thugmaxxer

Is this your snowbunny maybe?
Many snowbunnies are degenerate and often repulsive. Ghetto white girls or obese women who can handle BBC 🤩. Totally not my type. Good for thugmaxxers tho

Cope. They look more like Barbara palvin
This exactly what the article I posted is talking about. Dutch stacy comes to Seoul for her boyfriend. She absolutely fits into korean beauty standards. Just one of thousands this summer.

@Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide get a load of these copers

Pajeet gang rise up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: get fucked
I'm gonna get gangbanged to death by 400 pajeets. (Actual real true story look it up). I'm going to india to save the women (fact)

I'm gonna get gangbanged to death by 400 pajeets. (Actual real true story look it up). I'm going to india to save the women (fact)
White Women like Currys better than chinkcels

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
White Women like Currys better than chinkcels
I know u feel a cconnection towards your dark skinned brothers. But it's not ok to blatantly lie 🤥

@traveler smash or pass

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and traveler
I know u feel a cconnection towards your dark skinned brothers. But it's not ok to blatantly lie 🤥
Cope your incel ass couldn't pull any bitches but all you do is rot and post lifefuel :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nah bro a stable point of your threads is MUH TIKTOK HASHTAGS
Tiktoks from zoomer girls who fuck changs what's ur point? U niggas post shitty outdated Blackpill YouTube videos only watched by a small community of chronically online no bitches males.

In fact I challenge you to a competition, whoever can pull the baddest girl by the end of year is the winner :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cope your incel ass couldn't pull any bitches but all you do is rot and post lifefuel :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I fuck bitches and I post lifefuel for my gook brothers who get outnumbered by subhumans like u

Tiktoks from zoomer girls who fuck changs what's ur point? U niggas post shitty outdated Blackpill YouTube videos only watched by a small community of chronically online no bitches males.
My point?
I literally write in English bro, what you don't understand? You say AMWW is more popular than AWMW because they have more hashtags hits and it's not.

My point?
I literally write in English bro, what you don't understand? You say AMWW is more popular than AWMW because they have more hashtags hits and it's not.
When did I ever talk about amwf or WMAF? U brought it up nigga. Do u not see the article I posted? That's what I'm talking about

When did I ever talk about amwf or WMAF? U brought it up nigga. Do u not see the article I posted? That's what I'm talking about
I'm talking about all your other bait threads

The reason why my post to reputation ratio is shit is because I shitpost short answers like this 🤔