Why am I attracted to girls with blue eyes?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Every girl i’ve been into and have been on dates with all had colored eyes, mainly blue eyes.

I’m Mediterranean (real med, not an ethnic larping as a med) with brown eyes. I often get confused for a Turk here in the Netherlands, because most ethnics are either Turk or Moroccan here, not many Italians.

I’m most of the time more successful with easter European girls, especially Polish girls.

Why do the Polish girls with blue eyes seem more into the “dom” type of guys? I mean the men with black hair, brown eyes etc. Why don’t they go with white guys with blue eyes?

Does it have something to do with polarizing facial features?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Whatever and nathan

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and nathan
IMG 1131

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Same redheads mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and moreroidsmoredates
Because blue eyes mog

• Hmm...
The saar is strong with all meds unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orc, SubSigma, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and moreroidsmoredates
Independence Day India GIF by bypriyashah

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
The med is strong with this one

Joke between mediterranean users that they have the same thirst for scandinavian women as indians do.
Scandinavian women are beautiful, but I prefer eastern european women more. Their facial features and coloring are more attractive in my eyes.

Meds are btw not very successful with Scandinavian women, they are just on another level. Even with 5+ surgeries i wouldn’t be able to pull scandi stacies.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and HarrierDuBois
Scandinavian women are beautiful, but I prefer eastern european women more. Their facial features and coloring are more attractive in my eyes.

Meds are btw not very successful with Scandinavian women, they are just on another level. Even with 5+ surgeries i wouldn’t be able to pull scandi stacies.
I prefer slavic women more than scandinavian also most of the time, they possess a sharpness in their features that I like.

• +1

IMG 0321
Slavic women r basically budget white women. If I was a Peta Chad, then I would go for a Scandi Stacey tbh.

//MedSigma

• +1
I prefer slavic women more than scandinavian also most of the time, they possess a sharpness in their features that I like.
That +I feel like a complete subhuman when I see a scandinavian stacy.

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I’d say it’s opposites attract. I look like one of those darker Irish or Welsh phenos, I’m mostly Irish and also 1/16 black. Just about every girl who has ever legit liked me - as in, initiated first, and chose to spend their time with me - has been blonde. Also some of them went onto like other darker guys. My first girl (blonde) seems obsessed with Bogdan Bogdanovic, Aaron Judge, tall and dark is definitely her type.

I think it’s about the combination of features, my pheno is really close to Alain Delon Jr. so me and a blonde woman could have kids that look like Delon. I’m darker than the average white person and a woman that’s lighter, would balance out to the average.

I think height matters a lot here too. It’s basically in blonde/Nordic DNA to care about height. I’m 6’2” and my brother is 5’9”, he gets mostly ethnic girls.

There’s also this certain Italian pheno that’s a good match for mine, green eyes and this tanner skin tone, the first girl who I ever 100% knew liked me had it. She’s married to a guy close enough to me now, same coloring. Some really pretty girls really like brown eyes, they’re not a subhuman feature, period.

• +1
Yeah Im slavic, yet med women go crazy for me. They act like puppies. I guess it's the northern/southern pheno difference that attracts eachother.

• +1