Why am I becoming more emotional?

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
I used to be a borderline socio who laughed at violent content and got my kicks from other people’s plights. Now I’m making estrogenic threads complaining about shit beyond my control and singing emo songs in the shower. Did someone put birth control in my water? At this rate I become some sort of lgbqxyz who ends up roping.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Because you are subhuman self hater like @Short Ugly and Brown who frauds his pictures to appear more white

low t, inject to fix that problem

Finasteride gives me weaker erections and higher t and e= more emotional because of e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and JizzFarmer
Because you are subhuman self hater like @Short Ugly and Brown who frauds his pictures to appear more white
I don’t know what you’re talking about. The most famous picture of me on this site is with a giga-tan from going out everyday on summer vacation.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. The most famous picture of me on this site is with a giga-tan from going out everyday on summer vacation.
You post that low IQ picture of your arm everyday to prove you're 'white.' Quit coping.

You post that low IQ picture of your arm everyday to prove you're 'white.' Quit coping.
Lol, I have never hidden my ethnicness and I used to have a Urdu profile title. That picture is used as a joke which you obviously can’t comprehend even with the immense amounts of sarcasm my accompanying messages contain.