Why am I below my growth chart?

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
I recently got a physical and I am slightly below my growth chart. I have been inconsistent with lifting and just eat whatever my mom makes so could nutrition be the problem? I am not too much under it I am currently 5'9.5 when I should be about 5'10.5 to 5'11, so could I just be growing slower? I'm 16 years old if that matters

I recently got a physical and I am slightly below my growth chart. I have been inconsistent with lifting and just eat whatever my mom makes so could nutrition be the problem? I am not too much under it I am currently 5'9.5 when I should be about 5'10.5 to 5'11, so could I just be growing slower? I'm 16 years old if that matters
adequate calorie intake, lots of sleep and getting micronutrients and protein is optimal for height, if youre fucking these up maybe thats why?

adequate calorie intake, lots of sleep and getting micronutrients and protein is optimal for height, if youre fucking these up maybe thats why?
I haven’t gotten much sleep because of school so maybe that’s why. People have commented that I always have bags under my eyes so yeah. Idk about micronutrients and calories because I don’t track those things. Do you think I should?

I haven’t gotten much sleep because of school so maybe that’s why. People have commented that I always have bags under my eyes so yeah. Idk about micronutrients and calories because I don’t track those things. Do you think I should?
i think its more like if youre in a big deficit that can inhibit growth. and vitamins you should be fine with organic unprocessed food and maybe supplements.