Why am i every hot girls option when they leave their boyfriend?

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
I know a lot of girls and they mostly have boyfriends, i talk to them and entertain them usually when im bored

but ive noticed a trend of when they want to make someone jealous they come to me?

i got head from a girl when her boyfriend cheated on her, i had sex with a girl who wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, and i found the most perfect girl ever and she talked to me infront of the guy she liked even though she liked him more and i know she does

i am a dark triad but is it petty or is the theory true,
that girls want light triad boyfriends but will leave them for dark triads ?

or is this theory cope

this is what i look like and im 5,9

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member, sportsmogger and 3 others
I know a lot of girls and they mostly have boyfriends, i talk to them and entertain them usually when im bored

but ive noticed a trend of when they want to make someone jealous they come to me?

i got head from a girl when her boyfriend cheated on her, i had sex with a girl who wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, and i found the most perfect girl ever and she talked to me infront of the guy she liked even though she liked him more and i know she does

i am a dark triad but is it petty or is the theory true,
that girls want light triad boyfriends but will leave them for dark triads ?

or is this theory cope
View attachment 2597224
this is what i look like and im 5,9
bro u are the most light triad nigga ever. You just have dark hair

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member, shalomnigga and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, aesthetic beauty, Lethbridge and 1 other person
bro u are the most light triad nigga ever. You just have dark hair

in dark lighting im dark triad i act like a thug and guess what i mog the fuck out of you

imagine if i put you inside of a shipping container with no phone,food. or books

and then you heard ur girlfirends moanuing that yugly little foid. trhen i threw the container into the ocean and ytou sank to the bottom and nobody remmeebrrwed you afterr 4 yearsd then ur mothr killes herself because she misses oyu so much ahahahah

now yuo see..

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Samsepioler and shieldzz
ik thats why i said this is what i look like nigga not

"yoo nigga niigggasss this is a pic of me"
Yeah guys this is what i look like
=

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28774 and 8 others
in dark lighting im dark triad i act like a thug and guess what i mog the fuck out of you

imagine if i put you inside of a shipping container with no phone,food. or books

and then you heard ur girlfirends moanuing that yugly little foid. trhen i threw the container into the ocean and ytou sank to the bottom and nobody remmeebrrwed you afterr 4 yearsd then ur mothr killes herself because she misses oyu so much ahahahah

now yuo see..
brother u don’t mog shit

now yuo see..
What was the point of this thread so you can brag. Shut up stupid ass nigga also that shit wasn't even funny

you dont look the guy in the photo

i can bet my life on it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
I’ll sell my dick and balls for a tenner if you even slightly resemble the guy in that pic. That guy has crowds of girls simping for him, all claiming to be his gf, and he fucks girls while they’re in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I’ll sell my dick and balls for a tenner if you even slightly resemble the guy in that pic. That guy has crowds of girls simping for him, all claiming to be his gf, and he fucks girls while they’re in a relationship.

PM me i need a bigger dick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
you are not zario bolanos

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
how u know his name fag
hes well known on tiktok, like vinnie hacker. and jfl at your face reveal you look nothing like him you look like ugly ethnic

IMG 8692

No one that looks like this

IMG 8691

Will have their avi as this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Babe wake up

New larper dropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck, Deleted member 52566 and coispet
Doubt it, doesn't look dom.