Why am I here

D

diditeverbegin

Bronze
I don’t even know how I got here so early in life I guess I’m non nt. I’ve never been tested seriously but in all the evaluations I’ve done, I’ve shown I am nt. I’m here rotting on a Friday night while all my classmates and friends are at a football game. I already know dad wouldn’t take me because he would get annoyed. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Bumping

ur here so u can ask why ur here and if it ever began and other questions till ur not here.

what evaluations have u had?

ur here so u can ask why ur here and if it ever began and other questions till ur not here.

what evaluations have u had?
Not real ones, just online tests I don’t have any aspie/austistic characteristics, just high social inhibition. If I was, teachers would probably realize and get me tested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and isis_Bleach
Not real ones, just online tests I don’t have any aspie/austistic characteristics, just high social inhibition. If I was, teachers would probably realize and get me tested
why do u have high social inhibition if theres nothing wrong with u?

like are people avoidant of you and never seem to wanna be ur friend? thats how it is for me and i have autism like its just a fact that 99/100 peopel that i meet wont like me or wanna be my friend.

do a lotta benzos, ur a sophomore right so before you get a car if possible

• +1
that was my solution in hs, also id say get a job for like 15hrs a week you'll meet cool ppl

• +1

like are people avoidant of you and never seem to wanna be ur friend? thats how it is for me and i have autism like its just a fact that 99/100 peopel that i meet wont like me or wanna be my friend.
No people don’t avoid me, they are very friendly to me, I don’t really know of anyone who dislikes me, however I’m pretty shy and hesitate a lot socially, and I rarely get people to hang out outside of school. It’s my childhood probably because my dad especially discouraged me from talking, but I’ve always been shy.

• +1

Maybe I’m not actually high inhib, I’m not sure I don’t really struggle to socialize but I’m afraid or social failure and getting alienated by my peers

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Maybe I’m not actually high inhib, I’m not sure I don’t really struggle to socialize but I’m afraid or social failure and getting alienated by my peers
ghb, alcohol benzos, dxm. that's your solution it will take you where you seem to want to go don't overdo it and you'll be fine through hs and college.

• +1
No people don’t avoid me, they are very friendly to me, I don’t really know of anyone who dislikes me, however I’m pretty shy and hesitate a lot socially, and I rarely get people to hang out outside of school.
yea thats how it is with me. its not like im openly hated on/disliked. i mean yea typically anywhere i go someone will bw like that to me, for example in sober living one dude walked in and said whats up weridos, and then said “oh correction you [he pointed at some random dude sititng mext to me] are cool, but youre [he pointed to me] are weird” and then laughed lol and no one defended me.
It’s my childhood probably because my dad especially discouraged me from talking, but I’ve always been shy.
yea my mom wncouraged me to talk to people and ask them to hangout which was a bad idea, nobody likes me so i shouldnt do that. but in ur case u should since for most people, they just choose the ppl they jive with and they become freinds. like be nice to them and start the conversation etc.

• +1
yea thats how it is with me. its not like im openly hated on/disliked. i mean yea typically anywhere i go someone will bw like that to me, for example in sober living one dude walked in and said whats up weridos, and then said “oh correction you [he pointed at some random dude sititng mext to me] are cool, but youre [he pointed to me] are weird” and then laughed lol and no one defended me.

yea my mom wncouraged me to talk to people and ask them to hangout which was a bad idea, nobody likes me so i shouldnt do that. but in ur case u should since for most people, they just choose the ppl they jive with and they become freinds. like be nice to them and start the conversation etc.
I have a lot of friends though, that is what is so baffling to me, I’m lonely asf but at school I’m rarely alone

• +1
I have a lot of friends though, that is what is so baffling to me, I’m lonely asf but at school I’m rarely alone
but dp they all hangoutvtogether after school without u and stuff like that? same shit w me

Ur autistic? And why’d that dude call u weird lol

• +1
so nobody hangs out together outsidee of achool and u guys all rot at home alone? damn:incel:
Oh I misread, I meant that I don’t really hang out with them outside of school, I’m not sure about my friends but they probably do hang out, they all knew each other in early childhood because they played sports together but I moved to my current location in 4th grade and never played sports outside of school

• +1
I don’t even know how I got here so early in life I guess I’m non nt. I’ve never been tested seriously but in all the evaluations I’ve done, I’ve shown I am nt. I’m here rotting on a Friday night while all my classmates and friends are at a football game. I already know dad wouldn’t take me because he would get annoyed. :feelswhy:
To like, subscriber and hit that bell

Oh I misread, I meant that I don’t really hang out with them outside of school, I’m not sure about my friends but they probably do hang out, they all knew each other in early childhood because they played sports together but I moved to my current location in 4th grade and never played sports outside of school
honestly bro theres probably nothing wrong with u. but ur just in a fucked up situation. that shit sucks. like ur a fish in the wrong pond. ur feeling alone cuz u switched locations and ur dad is really strict and it means u cant fit in with ur peers. am i roght?

• +1
honestly bro theres probably nothing wrong with u. but ur just in a fucked up situation. that shit sucks. like ur a fish in the wrong pond. ur feeling alone cuz u switched locations and ur dad is really strict and it means u cant fit in with ur peers. am i roght?
Yes like perfectly right, but I’ve been here for years I don’t get it

• +1
Yes like perfectly right, but I’ve been here for years I don’t get it
well maybe u just dont fit in ngl man. some of us dont fit in at all ever and they never do their whole life and thats just how their life went. but if ur that dude ur not alone and remember ONLY LOOKS matter to women so youll still get laid.0

I’m also black living in a suburban area and school so I feel like an easy target for jokes

• +1
well maybe u just dont fit in ngl man. some of us dont fit in at all ever and they never do their whole life and thats just how their life went. but if ur that dude ur not alone and remember ONLY LOOKS matter to women so youll still get laid.0
Sorry if I sound like I’m repeating myself or in denial, I fit in at school, hang around the popular crowd and all that but outside school just nothing

• +1
do they make black jokes at u?
Yes, not all the time, it used to be worse in middle school, luckily I’m “the smart kid” so it protects me a little bit, but I’ve noticed the athletes don’t seem to get clowned on. However, I could be wrong because on Snapchat, they made a racial joke toward one of the best athletes at our school last year who was black. I don’t hate dark humor or jokes like that but it can be tiring and annoying because it highlights that I’m different.

Last edited:
  • +1