why am i into recessed femcels

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
I love girls with small skulls and maybe a smaller chin and jaw (with harmony ofc) but all my friends disagree
my friends think its mid and are into giga stacies like meghan fox warrior skull
why am I like this?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 19453, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
because u relate to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, 5.5psl, jellyfish101 and 12 others
no need to get angry over the truth little man
the only thing recessed is my lower 3rd looks recessed because my teeth bite down into my gums when i close my mouth
i need to jutt for my lower 3rd to look good and it works so cope and i have invisalign

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, forevermirin, Biiyo03 and 2 others
I like all girls.

send examples

because they're cute

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
Same ngl.

Recessed foids with subhumanly narrow shoulders and relatively wide hips get my dick rockhard

When I was a kid i preferred angel skulled stacies and was amazed by meganfoxx in transformers

I honestly think its abused dog syndrome subconsciously making us attracted to other subhumans to cope

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK and amorfati
I like gitls with massive masculine jaws and brow ridge bonus points if they actually have a penis

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 2729 and Bitchwhipper2
I recently realised my crush is pretty recessed and boneless and my ex is pretty much subhuman.

Still both out of my league as MTN but if I can find them cute now there’s hope once I ascend that I could still find some fake blue pill happiness

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
I recently realised my crush is pretty recessed and boneless and my ex is pretty much subhuman.

Still both out of my league as MTN but if I can find them cute now there’s hope once I ascend that I could still find some fake blue pill happiness
How's a subhuman out of your league as a MTN?

I love girls with small skulls and maybe a smaller chin and jaw (with harmony ofc) but all my friends disagree
my friends think its mid and are into giga stacies like meghan fox warrior skull
why am I like this?
darwanism

You probably see them as more attainable. Like the guys who say they’re not into models because they like “cuter” women.

My future girlfriend better have this much bonemass or it's over
Ezgif 5 f6b634944a

You know your worth like a good boy