Why am I more comfortable talking to a random person than my own family

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I think it’s because I know I’ll never see that person again so it doesn’t matter what impression I leave on them but with people I know, I gotta make sure I stay in Character and not do anything that I regret because I can’t erase it from their memory

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, <6PSLcel, hattrick and 1 other person
incognito theory

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I think it’s because I know I’ll never see that person again so it doesn’t matter what impression I leave on them but with people I know, I gotta make sure I stay in Character and not do anything that I regret because I can’t erase it from their memory
Because u can be anyone u want, while you’re friends know when u are faking and lying

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
True, I can actually vent about my subhuman life to people on here, I rather get told “dnrd” then have to face the consequences of venting to my family

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
True, I can actually vent about my subhuman life to people on here, I rather get told “dnrd” then have to face the consequences of venting to my family
How come my family always starts screaming when I vent to them / say the same type shit I say on looksmax to them? Like it seems to deeply bother them somehow:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
abused dawg