Why am I never invited to any parties, events and occasions?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
I am turning 18 this years and my peers are organizing parties because of it. However i wasn’t invited on neither of them. Reason?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Stare, Swagwaffle and 7 others
I know how u feel bro. I used to not get invited to any party unless I ask them.
Reason might be, ur ugly, ur stupid, ur smart, we dont know. Could be anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
u ugly prolly

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Danish_Retard
you're not NT

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2095 and 14 others
jfl at aspies here saying it’s because you’re ugly

you’re probably just a non nt nerd who’s not friends with the high status group

i got invited to parties since 14 and i was subjuman af i was just nt and friends with cool kids lol

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 4645, Cope_detector and 10 others

i got invited to parties since 14 and i was subjuman af i was just nt and friends with cool kids lol
I think that i am nt. How can i „check” if i am nt. Should i visit doctor?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Arkantos, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Lol nigga got no friends!!!!

6820E7F4 7808 4E3E B7D8 93E524342B8B

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Looks234, Arkantos and 3 others
I think that i am nt. How can i „check” if i am nt. Should i visit doctor?
you’re probably not since you’re asking if you can check with a. doctor jfl sorry bro.

who do you hang around with, league of legends players or chads?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Danish_Retard, BigBiceps and 1 other person
you’re probably not since you’re asking if you can check with a. doctor jfl sorry bro.

who do you hang around with, league of legends players or chads?
Tbh i play lol but i have no friends so i hardly ever hang out with people

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ur too goodlooking, they are worried about getting mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard and 5 others
its simple, they dont want you there

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne, Deleted member 2095 and 2 others
I didnt get invited to A SINGLE PARTY IN MY WHOLE 12 years of school

It was kinda my fault but still i wanna kms because of it now

• +1
swallow the ntpill

• +1
Because you are a friendless loser, like me.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1464
Its litteraly just being NT

I never cared about partying and hated drinking
I isolated myself and just played League of Legends

Also most of my friends werent into partying as well

Why have I been such a faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren, Danish_Retard and turkproducer
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
None of my low status friends ever had birthdays or parties, you kinda just roll what is normal in your social circle.

I lost my higher status friends that did throw parties, because I was too ugly+poor.

Join a sports club asap to revive your social life

You can always do it but it gets a little harder fitting in every year after highschool

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you're not NT
This right here, there are eplenty of ugly mfs getting invited to parties cause they are NT and low inhib so theyre fun to be around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Tbh i play lol but i have no friends so i hardly ever hang out with people
First you have to make friends!
Then throw some parties yourself, don't wait for others to invite you, if you offer anything for free like food, booze, drugs, entertainment, etc. you will always have some people at your parties.
If you can get Chads at your party it's even better, then you can invite girls too; first thing they will ask when you invite them to a party is :"Who else is coming?". If there are Chads there, they will come.
After you become popular with your parties you should get invitations from other people to their parties too.

• +1

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4902 and sytyl

How to become nt

How to become nt
bro idk what to tell you, you have a doge avi in 2020 like...

try take phenibut and dress in an NT way, and not to talk too much...

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
The most likely problem is that you are assbergers, or too high IQ or too low IQ, etc. and people don't like to be around guys who don't act like everyone else (in a non "cool" manner). You should start imitating your peers and even do stuff you don't like, like watching sports or whatever is fancy in your area. Join a sports team to practice some teamsports.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
You are ugly not nt and probaly pathetic in every sense so best advice is just end it .and you wont feel depression the years to Come

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
The most likely problem is that you are assbergers, or too high IQ or too low IQ, etc. and people don't like to be around guys who don't act like everyone else (in a non "cool" manner). You should start imitating your peers and even do stuff you don't like, like watching sports or whatever is fancy in your area. Join a sports team to practice some teamsports.
Do i really have to pretend to be someone i am not just to gain „friends”? I wouldn’t feel that somebody likes me for who i am if I decide to fake myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TsarTsar444, Cope_detector and 2 others
bro idk what to tell you, you have a doge avi in 2020 like...

try take phenibut and dress in an NT way, and not to talk too much...
I used to be a drug addict so I am trying to stay away from them. I am clean since june

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and turkproducer
I used to be a drug addict so I am trying to stay away from them. I am clean since june
nice work bro but phenibut isn’t really a drug to my knowledge

Do i really have to pretend to be someone i am not just to gain „friends”? I wouldn’t feel that somebody likes me for who i am if I decide to fake myself
It sucks but you’ll eventually become it when your brain adopts the behavior pattern

literally fake it till you make it

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6577
Ur too goodlooking, they are worried about getting mogged
is there truth to this? is this the reason for my predicament? am I suffering from success?

• JFL
bruh I have a friend who is overweight, with bad skin and greasy hair, he is white but his eyes are slightly slanted because of all the fat he has in his face, he is 6ft with a small frame but he is nt and goes to parties while I rot at home, he doesnt slay of course but guess he is interesting enough people want to hang out with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
bruh I have a friend who is overweight, with bad skin and greasy hair, he is white but his eyes are slightly slanted because of all the fat he has in his face, he is 6ft with a small frame but he is nt and goes to parties while I rot at home, he doesnt slay of course but guess he is interesting enough people want to hang out with him
Its fucking unbelievable. I am worried about my 167lbs and hating myself when I skip the gym day. Im daily LDARing too. Only going to gym/swimming pool

Its fucking unbelievable. I am worried about my 167lbs and hating myself when I skip the gym day. Im daily LDARing too. Only going to gym/swimming pool
same, I only leave my home to go and gymcel, the feel I get when I get pumped up is just too good

same, I only leave my home to go and gymcel, the feel I get when I get pumped up is just too good
Imagine pumping and dumping girls
JFL at us subhumans we will never get it
It never began for us incles

very late but if you're non NT you will be left alone even if you're a high tier normie. Fix that.

Either u r autistic or u r ugly. Prob the second one ngl

lack of nt and subhuman looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
lack of nt and subhuman looks
Dude i see so many ugly guys being around other people like looks doesn’t even matter. So its not my appearance prob because i look average.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dude i see so many ugly guys being around other people like looks doesn’t even matter. So its not my appearance prob because i look average.
NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Bolzga i wszystko jasne.

I am not fully NT i think. I carry some aspie traits and that can be the reason of my inceldom. However i don’t really think that it’s possible for someone to be „fully” NT. Everybody has some „special” traits

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I am turning 18 this years and my peers are organizing parties because of it. However i wasn’t invited on neither of them. Reason?
I can relate. It’s because we are ugly

most likely ugly / bad genes