Why am i not attracted to white girls at ALL??

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I work at a store and even when i see cute htbs white girls, they dont get my gears grinding.

But when i see a cute indian/paki/afghan/iranian/latina girl, i suddenly lose all my consciousness. I would literally kiss their feet and kiss the ground they walk on. Brutal.

Someone needs to study my brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gabbeascend, bloomercel, watah and 2 others
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
white girls r overrated tbh , they look like men and look copy pasted with the same liberal personality.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Its natural bra

Ur attracted to ur own people

Its good

Anti mixing mindset:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend, watah, alurmo and 1 other person
white girls r overrated tbh , they look like men and look copy pasted with the same liberal personality.
every white foid looks the same in my country tbh
blonde,blue eyes, skinny or landwhale
there's almost no difference, plus they got no ass and tits

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
every white foid looks the same in my country tbh
blonde,blue eyes, skinny or landwhale
there's almost no difference, plus they got no ass and tits
What’s ideal to you?

Two reasons. They are are extremely promiscuous and forward which is repulsive on a female, and they have way higher standards, like even if you got one you'd constantly be at risk of losing her to a better man. So when you think about white girls, you feel pain instead of pleasure.

What’s ideal to you?
preferably a lighter skin shade than me (not too much)
not fat
hazel-ish eyes
mtb+
*reminder*-for any lurkers these are not a must, this is a preference and I would take anyone with a good personality

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
bc your probs in america or uk with all the ugly white girls,would be a different story in nordic countries or spain/russia

Two reasons. They are are extremely promiscuous and forward which is repulsive on a female, and they have way higher standards, like even if you got one you'd constantly be at risk of losing her to a better man. So when you think about white girls, you feel pain instead of pleasure.
its just i prefer brown skin on women, it makes them feeel more attractive i feel like. I have noticed myself getting attracted to tanned white girls but not pale w blue eyes etc
bc your probs in america or uk with all the ugly white girls,would be a different story in nordic countries or spain/russia
that might be true