Why am i not happy

CopiumAddict2018

CopiumAddict2018

Iron
I've been working out for 1 year and 2 months and i have a pretty decent body. i got my insta game up and i've reached 1.3k followers and thanks to ig i managed to fuck 2 local girls which made me lose my virginity. Every time i upload a story i get at least 20 likes from all the girls that follow me. But somehow i still feel miserable when i wake up and when im not working out. What do you guys think its the problem? I feel like even tho im now having sex, its shallow sex because i don't love these girls and i will never find the love of my life because all the girls around here are hoes.

• +1
Reactions: J o r o and RoyaleWithCheese
I’ve had similar experiences. You’re probably fucked up internally and need ketamine therapy or something.

you need to find purpose bro

I've been working out for 1 year and 2 months and i have a pretty decent body. i got my insta game up and i've reached 1.3k followers and thanks to ig i managed to fuck 2 local girls which made me lose my virginity. Every time i upload a story i get at least 20 likes from all the girls that follow me. But somehow i still feel miserable when i wake up and when im not working out. What do you guys think its the problem? I feel like even tho im now having sex, its shallow sex because i don't love these girls and i will never find the love of my life because all the girls around here are hoes.
.org looksmaxxers realizing there is no purpose or long term satisfaction in fucking random girls and living a hedonistic shallow lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Rozdziewiczacz, bndar.337, FutureSlayer and 3 others
Funny thing is that even tho now i have sex and get a lot of attention from women i still relate to the incel memes and feel like thats still me jfl

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
sorry to hear that, hope you find a hobby and a girl that you actually like.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018 and polishcel
Funny thing is that even tho now i have sex and get a lot of attention from women i still relate to the incel memes and feel like thats still me jfl
send face in PM? how tall? age?

dont focus on sex youve had your experience go find a girl that you actually like

• Love it
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018
.org looksmaxxers realizing there is no purpose or long term satisfaction in fucking random girls and living a hedonistic shallow lifestyle
Slaying is pointless just hedonistic pleasure, need Stacy wife to breed. DGAF if you divorce after she had your children anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402 and CopiumAddict2018
dont focus on sex youve had your experience go find a girl that you actually like
The problem is i have an unrealistic standard which is to find a virgin gf because i can't get over the fact that some dude shoved his dick inside my loved one, therefore if a girl has 1 body or more ill just want sex. I recognize im asking for a lot and im 18 which means every time theres less and less of the few girls im looking for but i just cannot settle for less

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
The problem is i have an unrealistic standard which is to find a virgin gf because i can't get over the fact that some dude shoved his dick inside my loved one, therefore if a girl has 1 body or more ill just want sex. I recognize im asking for a lot and im 18 which means every time theres less and less of the few girls im looking for but i just cannot settle for less
honestly thats still not even that unreasonable at just 18, only issue is that girl being attractive the chance of which decreases the prettier she is

• +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018
I also feel empty. Lets get into dms