Why am I scared of isis videos?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
When I watch cartel videos with extreme brutality I’m ryback eating popcorn gif but when I watch some nigga getting burnt with allah theme song I piss my pants. Why? @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Vermilioncore, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
When I watch cartel videos I’m ryback eating popcorn gif but when I watch some nigga getting burnt with allah theme song I piss my pants. Why? @Vermilioncore
- nvm

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You don't piss your pants when you step out of your house don't you?

People with the same brain wiring are walking around in your everyday life.
Nah mainland Jeet’s are demure

@Reckless Turtle @stunna @Zer0/∞

maybe it's the idea that they could target innocent civilians (you), the cartel instead usually kills people involved in the drug trade

then there's the amount of effort and planning they put into the videos (hd cameras which show every possible angle), no video is the same they switch it up, and they have no incentive/remorse to killing other than their backwards view of their religion (the cartels do it to scare other cartels)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, SubHumanHere and Deleted member 23558
maybe it's the idea that they could target innocent civilians (you), the cartel instead usually kills people involved in the drug trade

then there's the amount of effort and planning they put into the videos (hd cameras which show every possible angle), no video is the same they switch it up, and they have no incentive/remorse to killing other than their backwards view of their religion (the cartels do it to scare other cartels)
I Think its the post modern salafist jihadism combined with some post ironic elements in their videography and music choice.

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and nordicfoidslayer23

Isis won't kill you unless you did something in their rule, there are videos where they took over a town in iraq and didn't kill anyone.

But yeah they do target civilians sometimes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 23558
Isis won't kill you unless you did something in their rule, there are videos where they took over a town in iraq and didn't kill anyone.
bruh I watched a video of them killing truck drivers cause they were Shia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and SubHumanHere
My greatest fear is the collegen and hair follicles which are decreasing each day

• JFL
  • So Sad
I Think its the post modern salafist jihadism combined with some post ironic elements in their videography and music choice.
They aren't muslims so they don't give a shit about anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Because we're they're still puting a fight even years after Trump announced their "defeat".

I'm surprised seeing the level of ignorance in this forum is beyond limits. You know ISIS kills drug dealers within territory under Assad regime control? For example, Dara'a and its countryside. Most of the drug dealers killed during the past years not only sold hashesh, but other drugs (its revenue goes to gangs affiliated to the regime).

Innocent people? I guess you mean Shiites. Of course they're innocent (unlike the ones in the army, since they're technically enemies). I can fully understand that point. However, errors occured as like in the countries with non-theological made laws.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
I'm surprised seeing the level of ignorance in this forum is beyond limits. You know ISIS kills drug dealers within territory under Assad regime control? For example, Dara'a and its countryside.

Innocent people? I guess you mean Shiites. Of course they're innocent (unlike the ones in the army, since they're technically enemies). I can fully understand that point.
that's why I said COULD dumbass, they've killed innocent civilians in a number of cases

that's why I said COULD dumbass, they've killed innocent civilians in a number of cases
Still, AQ is worse. Al-Shabbab killed more muslims in Mogadishu and elsewhere than the "kharajites".

• +1
But yeah they do target civilians sometimes.
Yup. I think there's a bit of unjustified hate on Salafism and """Saudi-sponsored""" Wahabbism. I bet anyone from this forum that fetishizes Cartels would be targeted by kidnapping. If you're muslim and kidnapped, you won't get mistreated (testimonies exist, except the ones showcased in mainstream media: even the Taliban or the so-called "khawarij").

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918

Nigga cartel videos are far more disturbing than isis videos, they are way more spontaneous and you can usually see the victims fighting for their lives, meanwhile isis vids look like something out of a movie, something far-fetched, also jihadists putting nasheeds over their vids unironically makes them more enjoyable :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 30918, horizontallytall and 3 others
Yup. I think there's a bit of unjustified hate on Salafism and """Saudi-sponsored""" Wahabbism. I bet anyone from this forum that fetishizes Cartels would be targeted by kidnapping. If you're muslim and kidnapped, you won't get mistreated (testimonies exist, except the ones showcased in mainstream media: even the Taliban or the so-called "khawarij").
Isis are from Iran and Saudi weaponized them, also USA is after Isis because of the friendship with Iran, once Isis shot a base in Iran and then they apologized.

Nigga cartel videos are far more disturbing than isis videos, they are way more spontaneous and you can usually see the victims fighting for their lives, meanwhile isis vids look like something out of a movie, something far-fetched, also jihadists putting nasheeds over their vids unironically makes them more enjoyable :lul:
I agree cartel videos are far more gory and are harder to watch, but isis videos are more disturbing when you think about the psychology of the members,

have you watched the journalist video on the isis camp, there's 7 year old kids saying some grotesque shit

Last edited:
Isis are from Iran and Saudi weaponized them, also USA is after Isis because of the friendship with Iran, once Isis shot a base in Iran and then they apologized.
ISIS is from Iran? Then why is ISIS operating beyond Balochistan? Why ISIS and ideology-compatible organizations close to Iran target iranian cops/patrol? Why ISIS targets IRGC in Syria? Why ISIS kills FSA/HTS?

Nothing personal, but those claims are non-sense.

once Isis shot a base in Iran and then they apologized.
Where did you read that from? Most of these fake radio "interceptions" have been debunked in the past. People just should ditch the "conspiracy" stance and basically come into terms about ISIS nature: they bolstered their ranks through the Abu Ghraib prison break, as well as the Syrian Civil War and the discomptent that existed within the opposition pro-Salafist factions and their attacks in populated areas targeting soldiers/policemen, thus attracting young and battle-hardened older men (as well as former Ba'athists).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and Deleted member 23558
why are isis called kharajites?
Ask the "scholars" or the Taliban/addwhatevergroup fanboys over Twitter. I've done extensive research on most of these claims (muh "takfiri ad dar") or other conspiracy theories originated from pro-AQ accounts. However, no one is able to verify the true lineage of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Pikabro and Deleted member 23558
ISIS videos are tame compared to CJNG videos

Where did you read that from? Most of these fake radio "interceptions" have been debunked in the past. People just should ditch the "conspiracy" stance and basically come into terms about ISIS nature: they bolstered their ranks through the Abu Ghraib prison break, as well as the Syrian Civil War and the discomptent that existed within the opposition pro-Salafist factions and their attacks in populated areas targeting soldiers/policemen, thus attracting young and battle-hardened older men (as well as former Ba'athists).
so those al qaeda members in abu ghraib joined isis?

so those al qaeda members in abu ghraib joined isis?
Islamic State was basically the wing of AQ in Iraq. Unofficially, IS leadership sponsorsed and founded Al-Nusra, nowadays known as Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (their current leader is still al-Joulani, a member of the Mujahideen Council in Fallujah and Islamic State).

So, I meant unofficially because I don't think the AQ central leadership ordered to overwatch and strengthen the Syrian wing; IS sent Abu Ali al-Anbari to address the situation over Al-Nusra somewhere around 2013 since there were suspicions of "breaking ties" with IS. When Baghdadi asked ba'ayah from Al-Nusra, Joulani didn't want to (I understand their strategy about becoming independent since they were eshablished in Idlib).

Last edited:
  • +1
Post some vids you tryhard edgelord faggot.

• JFL
Islamic State was basically the wing of AQ in Iraq. Unofficially, IS leadership sponsorsed and founded Al-Nusra, nowadays known as Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (their current leader is still al-Joulani, a member of the Mujahideen Council in Fallujah and Islamic State).
Is IS just a more violent Al Quaeda?

Is IS just a more violent Al Quaeda?
It's not Al Qaeda since 2014 (ties with them were loosening by 2013 even when they captured Raqqah with Abu Omar al-Shishani). Baghdadi rejected the allegiance towards al-Zawahiri to establish the "caliphate". Now, don't expect all scholars to accept the legitimacy of a Salafi terrorist organization (because, you know, Western world and its globalist authoritarian hegemony we all fear about).

• +1

So, I meant unofficially because I don't think the AQ central leadership ordered to overwatch and strengthen the Syrian wing; IS sent Abu Ali al-Anbari to address the situation over Al-Nusra somewhere around 2013 since there were suspicions of "breaking ties" with IS. When Baghdadi asked ba'ayah from Al-Nusra, Joulani didn't want to (I understand their strategy about becoming independent since they were eshablished in Idlib).
Mirin knowledge, do you think Arabistan are mostly Iranians or iraqis?

Mirin knowledge, do you think Arabistan are mostly Iranians or iraqis?
Eh? KSA is just the little doggo of America. If they're rekindling with the Shiite Houthis, ask yourself why would America do that (see Doha agreements with the Taliban).

So, you should expect wars to shift over Africa by the next years (a new era of Western-sponsored wars). Terrorism will come back to the West, despite the global coalition (money laundering machine) against Daesh.

• +1
Eh? KSA is just the little doggo of America. If they're rekindling with the Shiite Houthis, ask yourself why would America do that (see Doha agreements with the Taliban).

So, you should expect wars to shift over Africa by the next years (a new era of Western-sponsored wars). Terrorism will come back to the West, despite the global coalition (money laundering machine) against Daesh.
They already are wars there, alot of muslim countries and non muslim countries are dealing with terrorism, same as Yemen.

They already are wars there, alot of muslim countries and non muslim countries are dealing with terrorism, same as Yemen.
Forget about Yemen. Terrorism is rare there as of 2020, except rare attacks from AQAP or IS (they're only in the mountains or scattered in Central Yemen like ISIS).

• +1

Also Kurdistan in Iraq was made by a Iranian, he made a deal with USA about the coup.

Why /

Natural resources, for instance. Nigeria has oil fields in the south (and I've read that separatist groups have threatened workers, giving a deadline by August of this year), as we all know. Other hubs elsewhere in Africa, etc. Wars must keep surging for economical reasons.

• +1
Natural resources, for instance. Nigeria has oil fields in the south (and I've read that separatist groups have threatened workers, giving a deadline by August of this year), as we all know. Other hubs elsewhere in Africa, etc. Wars must keep surging for economical reasons.
"Terrorism will come back to the West."

?

"Terrorism will come back to the West."

?
It will, because ISIS and AQ are expanding their territories in Sahel. It's common sense, and it won't be long until they fully conteol gold/misc mines like in Burkina Faso or Niger. Having money (raw power) means more funding to complex ISIS network cells (harder to track unlike fanatics? I'm not sure about this one).

• +1
When I watch cartel videos with extreme brutality I’m ryback eating popcorn gif but when I watch some nigga getting burnt with allah theme song I piss my pants. Why? @Vermilioncore
ISIS videos had movie production quality, like 5-8 year olds wearing HQ bodycams, entering an abandoned building with various "captives" to find and execute.

• +1
No bruh I think the Cartels kill a lot of innocent civilians. Usually people who criticize them online, people who have witnessed their crimes, and citizens that have cooperated with the cops. Cartels are also known to target the family members and relatives of those who wrong them, if your brother or father or even your cousin is involved with the cartel, they may torture & kill you as a way to send a message. There have also been many cases of mistaken identity where the cartels have murdered innocent civilians because they believed they were involved in the drug business when they weren't. Actually these cases of mistaken identity are way more common than you think. One of the most famous examples of such cases is the mormon american families massacre where the cartel opened fire on 3 cars containing young children and their mothers. In most hispanic south american countries you are not safe from the cartel even if you aren't involved in their business.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SubHumanHere, nordicfoidslayer23 and 1 other person
Opposite for me, I’m Ryback eating snacks while watching Isis niggas drowning some people in a cage ina swimming pool, but when I watch cartel videos I’m shaking watching some nigga get an autopsy while still alive ☠️