Why am I seeing more black women with white guys?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
I just went on a trip to some liberal city in America, and I was genuinely suprised how many black women I saw with white guys

blackcels, what is happening? tf?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, 📎♿️⚙️ and nathan
i need me that pasta 🍝 and lobster 🦞

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and GabachoCopium
sheboons belong to my cock ngl

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Rhino LeFort and RichardSpencel
It’s buck breaking season

I just went on a trip to some liberal city in America, and I was genuinely suprised how many black women I saw with white guys

Blackcels posts on incel forums about JBB while all their gorgeous dirty ugly smelly nigger queens are getting BWC

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., 📎♿️⚙️, nathan and 2 others

two words. beta buxxing

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
“two words. beta buxxing”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, 📎♿️⚙️ and nathan
imagine caring about sheboons wtf

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and 📎♿️⚙️
I see you are still coping mayocel

• +1
Reactions: nathan
accurate observation. I suspect it is because in 2024 average young white women, and the better asian women, have become unobtainable to all but the top 25% SMV white men, and the average or below average white guy has to settle for a sheeboon.

accurate observation. I suspect it is because in 2024 average young white women, and the better asian women, have become unobtainable to all but the top 25% SMV white men, and the average or below average white guy has to settle for a sheeboon.
I was seeing decent looking black women with the white men, I only saw like maybe one sheboon with a skinny nerdy looking white guy at walmart, but most i saw were like decent cute looking black women with average looking white guy

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster