Why am I sleepy all the fucking time?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
I eat till I'm full and sleep 8 hours a day but I'm always tired af 24/7. Energy drinks help temporarily, but the lethargy is much worse once the effect subsides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, UndiagnosedSchizo and poopoohead
Depression ?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Get tested for sleep apnea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, AutisticBeaner and gigell
CARBS
ITS FUCKING CARBS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, poopoohead and Deleted member 1140
u eat a lot of sugar? i stopped eating 100-200g sugar and suddenly im not tired anymore

also 8 hours sleep mean shit if the sleep quality is bad. u wake up often?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and poopoohead
Get tested for sleep apnea
Best thing to do , im gonna get tested too just to check. Sleep is very important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 30679
u eat a lot of sugar? i stopped eating 100-200g sugar and suddenly im not tired anymore

Never wake up and I always had (and still have) a deep night sleep

• JFL
CARBS
ITS FUCKING CARBS
You need carbs to grow

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 26642

200g sugar , Jesus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, UndiagnosedSchizo and poopoohead
You need carbs to grow
Ok but have a low carb breakfast tomorrow. A small portion of fruit with yoghurt and eggs or meat. And see how you feel until your next meal. You will never want to have large amounts of carbs every again. 20g per meal is absolute maximum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and poopoohead
Ok but have a low carb breakfast tomorrow. A small portion of fruit with yoghurt and eggs or meat. And see how you feel until your next meal. You will never want to have large amounts of carbs every again. 20g per meal is absolute maximum
I eat almost 100g carbs a day

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 26642
  • JFL
I eat till I'm full and sleep 8 hours a day but I'm always tired af 24/7. Energy drinks help temporarily, but the lethargy is much worse once the effect subsides
because it's over

• JFL
Check thyroid

• JFL
Get a private blood test done, or try get one on public health. You probably have an underlying issue (unless you use drugs or medication which suppresses rem).

• JFL
Get a very thorough blood test and maybe a DNA test (a proper one, none of that 23andme crap) done. Don't change anything in your routine until you get the tests done.

• JFL
You probably just have low testosterone. I eat carbs, workout and walk every single day and I only feel tired by the time I need to sleep. Do not listen to ketoschizos, get a bloodwork done.

• JFL
Stop eating sugar nigher

• JFL
your brain knows you're never going to reproduce so it's trying to conserve resources for your siblings by lowering your metabolic rate

• JFL
your brain knows you're never going to reproduce so it's trying to conserve resources for your siblings by lowering your metabolic rate
brutal

• JFL
Drink coffee

• JFL
Try carnivore diet 💪

• JFL
Well you have your answer. Just try low carbs it's fucking insane.

> The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend that carbohydrates make up 45% to 65% of total daily calories. So if you get 2,000 calories a day, between 900 and 1,300 calories should be from carbohydrates. That translates to between 225 and 325 grams of carbs a day.

• JFL
It can happen if you also take drugs like minoxidil.