Why am i so easily agitated now

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
I’m usually laid back but if someone irl disrespects i genuinely get pissed off and want to murder them. I just feel so fucking dominant. I’ve been drinking a lot of raw milk so maybe it’s my hormones going crazy? I feel like my t has increased a lot. @slavicpsycho @Never Get Up @User28823 , thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, User28823, Coeus and 8 others
Autism and anger issues just like @Never Get Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, cooldude1231 and 6 others
you literally had a tantrum the other day when you temp deleted :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, WeiWei, Kao and 4 others
undiagnosed neurodivergence

• +1
Reactions: Kao, AlbinoMaxxer and Carbine
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, ImVerySorry and Carbine
I’m usually laid back but if someone irl disrespects i genuinely get pissed off and want to murder them. I just feel so fucking dominant. I’ve been drinking a lot of raw milk so maybe it’s my hormones going crazy? I feel like my t has increased a lot. @slavicpsycho @Never Get Up @User28823 , thoughts?
Overdose on addy?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and AlbinoMaxxer
I need to murder someone with my bare hands

• Love it
Reactions: Kao, noonespecial, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
Mental illness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, Carbine and AlbinoMaxxer
Mental illness
So it’s abnormal to want to kill someone if they try to disrespect you as a man? Feel like that’s pretty natural for a man, @Never Get Up ?

• +1
Reactions: Kao, Never Get Up, noonespecial and 1 other person
So it’s abnormal to want to kill someone if they try to disrespect you as a man? Feel like that’s pretty natural for a man, @Never Get Up ?
Jews will tell you it's not

• +1
Reactions: Kao, Carbine and AlbinoMaxxer
That was because i realized i rotted too much on here but ive decided to not be as active
lying for no reason again smh, the huzz aint here bro, we know you got sad when people clowned on you in your rate me 🙄

• JFL
Reactions: raabla and Carbine
same idk why
angry very lately

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Shut up I will kill you with my foreclifft

Same bro feels fucking calmer when I’m alone and just in general really when someone is cool with me

• +1
Autism and anger issues just like @Never Get Up
I’m actually very calm in most cases. Low T people sperg out 24/7 to the smallest things.

• +1
Reactions: Kao, AlbinoMaxxer, Carbine and 1 other person
I’m actually very calm in most cases. Low T people sperg out 24/7 to the smallest things.
Apologies, I wasn't cognizant of your behavior outside of this forum, erroneous extrapolation I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
No i have 0 anxiety

nope

So what so you think is going on with my brain? Ive cut out goyslop
You’re becoming fat adapted. I would avoid the milk though. Your teeth are already grown in.

• +1
You’re becoming fat adapted. I would avoid the milk though. Your teeth are already grown in.
Ah, i see. Any specific advice on what i should be eating then? Just raw meat and organs? Going to get some raw meat today

Dnr + get on carnivore diet

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and AlbinoMaxxer
Ah, i see. Any specific advice on what i should be eating then? Just raw meat and organs? Going to get some raw meat today
Raw meat, organs, animal fat, and blood.

Raw eggs.

Raw butter.

Eat 1 meal a day with enough protein and fat.

• +1
Ive been trying to ease into it by starting out with raw foods in general. Where do u get ur raw meat at? Ive been told walmart has some grass fed beef u can eat raw
Also raw cream?

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Ur taking a few drugs they could be fw ur mood but maybe it is the milk i guess

addy rage

• +1
Your off addy that’s why

This is the naturel you

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back