Why am I so fat???

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I literally just eat based on my hunger yet my thighs and stomach have so much fat it pisses me off

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Trying to grow a beard to hide my shitty round face but I’d rather not be so hungry all the time

Plz dont bully I need actually leanmaxxing advice that wont destroy my hormones

What's your leanmaxxing routine?

• +1
Reactions: mug
Better to store it in ur body than ur face

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and mug
What's your leanmaxxing routine?
Ive been bulking for like 8 months now and its just hard for me to not overeat…

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ive been bulking for like 8 months now and its just hard for me to not overeat…
Do you get enough sleep and sunlight?

• +1
Frl me too and then u get these fucking nerds talking about "muhh put down the fork, muhh just eat when u need to" when they have godgiven genetics for metabolism and was raised by parents who had good eating habits

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and mug
Do you get enough sleep and sunlight?
I sleep 8 hours I workout and am very active I just eat a fuckton of food without being full

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sny
Frl me too and then u get these fucking nerds talking about "muhh put down the fork, muhh just eat when u need to" when they have godgiven genetics for metabolism and was raised by parents who had good eating habits
My metabolism is fast af I just always eat more than I burn

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I sleep 8 hours I workout and am very active I just eat a fuckton of food without being full
You might need to add something satitating that prevents you from eating so much. Maybe try hummus or anything with high protein and fibre content. Also what time do you sleep?

• +1
You might need to add something satitating that prevents you from eating so much. Maybe try hummus or anything with high protein and fibre content. Also what time do you sleep?
11 or 12

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Sny
Probably need to sleep earlier. Quality sleep with complete darkness will give your body the necessary environment to secrete the needed hormones. Try to figure out when the sun raises. If it starts at 7 in the morning then sleep at 11pm. If it starts 5 in the morning then sleep at 9pm.

• +1
i saw you post ur face and you weren't fat stop capping

• +1
Start drinking white monster and start smoking cigarettes. If that doesnt work add in speed.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, yeeyeeslayer and mug
Probably need to sleep earlier. Quality sleep with complete darkness will give your body the necessary environment to secrete the needed hormones. Try to figure out when the sun raises. If it starts at 7 in the morning then sleep at 11pm. If it starts 5 in the morning then sleep at 9pm.
So 8 or 9 aight

• +1
Start drinking white monster and start smoking cigarettes. If that doesnt work add in speed.
Oh yea they kill your appetite aswell and may even help with deepening the voice. Though say goodbye to your vocal range and collagen.

• +1
Oh yea they kill your appetite aswell and may even help with deepening the voice. Though say goodbye to your vocal range and collagen.
I smoke already

• +1
Just go carnivore

Bad fat genetics