Why am I so lonely and unconfident

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
I’m losing and don’t know how to succeed or have any success with pulling any more.

Attachments

• IMG_8840.jpeg
    IMG_8840.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8753.jpeg
    IMG_8753.jpeg
    714.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8900.png
    IMG_8900.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8942.jpeg
    IMG_8942.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726 and PlayersGetPlayed
Because you are ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blonde, cyprian_tomaszewski and Rea
i was just thinking the same thing about this guy i’m not completely lonely😭😭 i just want my ex back that’s all
not point with that, lol she is not only one and is replaceable like every foid

not point with that, lol she is not only one and is replaceable like every foid
her personality is what set her apart and she isn’t a bop like every other girl i come in contact with she’s in the picture (the one on the very right of the picture with pink shirts)

i used to do this and pulled hella girls that were out of my league but i’ve lost a lot of confidence since then

Okay so reactivate it by doing no fap. And don't 'pull hella girls', find a girlfriend to love and become your breeding vessel.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Okay so reactivate it by doing no fap. And don't 'pull hella girls', find a girlfriend to love and become your breeding vessel.
what i’m trying to do but she won’t take me serious anymore plus she’s fixing to leave for college and rush a sorority which isn’t good at all. One weekend she wants to be with me every second but the next weekend she won’t even look me in my eyes, i wouldn’t like looking into my eyes either tho my eye area is complete and utter dogshit😂😂

what i’m trying to do but she won’t take me serious anymore plus she’s fixing to leave for college and rush a sorority which isn’t good at all. One weekend she wants to be with me every second but the next weekend she won’t even look me in my eyes, i wouldn’t like looking into my eyes either tho my eye area is complete and utter dogshit😂😂

Your eye area is fine sweetie. Find a girl who doesn't play games.

Your eye area is fine sweetie. Find a girl who doesn't play games.
can’t find one as of rn that doesn’t have a fucked personality tbh that’s what set my ex apart from everyone else. No girls even look my way anymore these days

can’t find one as of rn that doesn’t have a fucked personality tbh that’s what set my ex apart from everyone else. No girls even look my way anymore these days

No point waiting for a girl to look at you, just try to speak with and flirt with the ones you want.

No point waiting for a girl to look at you, just try to speak with and flirt with the ones you want.
i haven’t tried that very much with girls outside of my school. stopped going outside as much and when i get bored or something i usually play the game or make a post on here. might try to go out tmr night and see what the club is all about and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
i was just thinking the same thing about this guy i’m not completely lonely😭😭 i just want my ex back that’s all
I just want my crush back to I hate that Ltn guy she chose
U look good bro try talking to girls I’m sure u will get laid

• +1
Same man, getting accused of rape by a food is more interesting than loniless

• +1
I just want my crush back to I hate that Ltn guy she chose
U look good bro try talking to girls I’m sure u will get laid
yea i used to get laid all the time but here recently i haven’t gotten many texts or anything. probably should go out and find some new females to hook up with because most of the girls where im from pick these sub 5 dudes with lifted trucks and a bunch of money and it’s actually fucked