more info needed

Underdeveloped brain

• +1
Reactions: silencio
@raleqtambrobret keep stalking my profile you swarthoid

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@raleqtambrobret keep stalking my profile you swarthoid
Just doing some research on who I was arguing with, half-nigger.
It seems that I don't have a reason to argue with you anymore as you know yourself that you're retarded.

Hell, I've gotta give it to you though, you're doing much better than the others here.
At least you're aware of your retardation.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
You're a pussy ass bitch and God wants you to slit your throat during livestream on Twitch, Youtuber, Kicks and Reddit.

because you're 13 maby

Just doing some research on who I was arguing with, half-nigger.
It seems that I don't have a reason to argue with you anymore as you know yourself that you're retarded.

Hell, I've gotta give it to you though, you're doing much better than the others here.
At least you're aware of your retardation.
don't worry, keep coping because a 15 year old BTFOed your faggotry. you're a pseudointellectual who uses big words on an incel forum to sound intelligent. your iq is low.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ltsOver, TechnoBoss and raleqtambrobret
don't worry, keep coping because a 15 year old BTFOed your faggotry. you're a pseudointellectual who uses big words on an incel forum to sound intelligent. your iq is low.
Don't worry little guy, the older you get the more you'll realise you're just living inside your head right now.
Nothing you say is correct nor high IQ.

• Woah
Don't worry little guy, the older you get the more you'll realise you're just living inside your head right now.
Nothing you say is correct nor high IQ.
you've embarassed yourself once again under my threads because you can't punch your own weight. there are PLENTY of retards on this forum. i'm not one of them. go fight some deathnics to cope with your inferiority, i'll be busy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ltsOver, TechnoBoss and raleqtambrobret
you've embarassed yourself once again under my threads because you can't punch your own weight. there are PLENTY of retards on this forum. i'm not one of them. go fight some deathnics to cope with your inferiority, i'll be busy.
What inferiority?
Seriously, give me one thing I'm inferior in compared to you :feelsshh:

What inferiority?
Seriously, give me one thing I'm inferior in compared to you :feelsshh:
JFL if you think i would even bother writing reasons of my superiority to you. you would spend hours reading it.
don't worry man, just keep JFL reacting me. it'll make you feel better, i promise it will.

• JFL
JFL if you think i would even bother writing reasons of my superiority to you. you would spend hours reading it.
don't worry man, just keep JFL reacting me. it'll make you feel better, i promise it will.
I really can't take you seriously considering your young age.

I'm serious when I say this, when you grow older you'll remember this conversation and realise you were in the wrong.
It's a childs duty to be wrong & learn as they grow so I physically cannot get mad at you!

It is cute seeing the innocence of a child on display so freely though, I'm seriously glad you haven't been corrupted yet.
Be as you are, cutecel!
❤️

I really can't take you seriously considering your young age.

I'm serious when I say this, when you grow older you'll remember this conversation and realise you were in the wrong.
It's a childs duty to be wrong & learn as they grow so I physically cannot get mad at you!

It is cute seeing the innocence of a child on display so freely though, I'm seriously glad you haven't been corrupted yet.
Be as you are, cutecel!
❤️
the only rebuttal (if one could even call it that) is "your le 15"

listen bud, i know you live a sad life. i know all you do when you get home is scroll off topic, looking for shitskins to shit on to feel better about being left out of the office pizza party. but one day, you have to accept your inferiority.

keep writing essays for me, one day i'll read them :feelskek:

• JFL

listen bud, i know you live a sad life. i know all you do when you get home is scroll off topic, looking for shitskins to shit on to feel better about being left out of the office pizza party. but one day, you have to accept your inferiority.

Funny you say that considering you've read every single essay of mine :forcedsmile:

But sure, kid.
If you want me to be a sad loner with a shitty office job, so be it.
I'm not a person, I'm just an idea, I'll be whatever you want me to be!

Funny you say that considering you've read every single essay of mine :forcedsmile:

But sure, kid.
If you want me to be a sad loner with a shitty office job, so be it.
I'm not a person, I'm just an idea, I'll be whatever you want me to be!
keep coping my guy. maybe it will subliminally improve your looks, the psychic waves of seethe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and raleqtambrobret
keep coping my guy. maybe it will subliminally improve your looks, the psychic waves of seethe.
Like I said, child.. whatever you believe!

Like I said, child.. whatever you believe!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you sound so defeated. by a youngcel nonetheless. it's truly over for you if you've been intellectually outmaneuvered by a freshman in highschool.

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you sound so defeated. by a youngcel nonetheless. it's truly over for you if you've been intellectually outmaneuvered by a freshman in highschool.
It's funny how you think so highly of yourself, you'll be humbled soon enough once you step into the big boy's pool!

Just a friendly reminder, you should start preparing yourself.
As of right now it'll be pretty difficult once you graduate.

It's funny how you think so highly of yourself, you'll be humbled soon enough once you step into the big boy's pool!

Just a friendly reminder, you should start preparing yourself.
As of right now it'll be pretty difficult once you graduate.
i have my teenage years ahead of me. what do you have bud?

are you eating enough? your T seems low

i have my teenage years ahead of me. what do you have bud?
I have a lot in my future, actually.
I am on a path of working with a friend whose family is affiliated with big tech companies, so we'll have a really good chance to work at a high ranking job there!

Even better, we might even end up working in the same departments so I won't be alone.
Asides from career, everything is going well in my life.
My looks are up, my mental is up, pretty much everything is going well!

I have a lot in my future, actually.
I am on a path of working with a friend whose family is affiliated with big tech companies, so we'll have a really good chance to work at a high ranking job there!

Even better, we might even end up working in the same departments so I won't be alone.
Asides from career, everything is going well in my life.
My looks are up, my mental is up, pretty much everything is going well!
sure bud. thats why you spend your free time hating on teenagers on an incel forum. :feelskek:

• JFL
sure bud. thats why you spend your free time hating on teenagers on an incel forum. :feelskek:
Yeah, it is!
I enjoy this since it's much funnier than playing a video game or watching a show.

I have enough success in my personal life that I can allow for stuff like this to happen.
A few hours a day on a forum won't derail my life.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Yeah, it is!
I enjoy this since it's much funnier than playing a video game or watching a show.

I have enough success in my personal life that I can allow for stuff like this to happen.
A few hours a day on a forum won't derail my life.
if you're genuinely receiving dopamine from trolling on an incel forum 12 hours a day, you are ngmi.

• JFL
if you're genuinely receiving dopamine from trolling on an incel forum 12 hours a day, you are ngmi.
I don't spend 12 hours on an incel forum but I get the gist of what you're trying to say.

You should try it out though, the dopamine is actually insane when you manage to squeeze such emotions out of people :lul:
Also, you could say I've already made it, but whatever buddy :feelshaha:

I don't spend 12 hours on an incel forum but I get the gist of what you're trying to say.

You should try it out though, the dopamine is actually insane when you manage to squeeze such emotions out of people :lul:
Also, you could say I've already made it, but whatever buddy :feelshaha:
you have definitely not made it bud.

both of us know this is a larp. you dont make 6 figures at a tech company. you don't have a good personal life.

it's over bud. sorry i had to be the one to break it to you.

• JFL
Shit rep ratio

you have definitely not made it bud.

both of us know this is a larp. you dont make 6 figures at a tech company. you don't have a good personal life.

it's over bud. sorry i had to be the one to break it to you.
Yeah I don't make 6 figures at a tech company, yet.
I said I am on a path of getting there, I am currently supported by my friends & family until I finally get a job there.

Also, I do have a good personal life, don't know why you're talking about it though!

why bud? i've laughed at one of your posts before and you say this to me? the hell?
I appreciate that! I just think you're in the wrong when you say that @raleqtambrobret isn't smart. I didn't even read all of the posts so I might be coming from a place of ignorance in regards.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
I appreciate that! I just think you're in the wrong when you say that @raleqtambrobret isn't smart. I didn't even read all of the posts so I might be coming from a place of ignorance in regards.
Thanks for being a reasonable person.
Every time I get into an argument on this forum they usually end up bringing up race & say I'm a dalit or something.
And then when I say I'm white... they tell me I'm obsessed with my whiteness?!?! And that's enough reason for them to say I'm an Indian because a white person wouldn't be so obsessed?!?!

They bring it up, I defend myself.... and I'm obsessed with race, huh...

• JFL

He is a troll acc btw

I appreciate that! I just think you're in the wrong when you say that @raleqtambrobret isn't smart. I didn't even read all of the posts so I might be coming from a place of ignorance in regards
Cro is chill, raleq is a troll acc

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Thanks for being a reasonable person.
Every time I get into an argument on this forum they usually end up bringing up race & say I'm a dalit or something.
And then when I say I'm white... they tell me I'm obsessed with my whiteness?!?! And that's enough reason for them to say I'm an Indian because a white person wouldn't be so obsessed?!?!

They bring it up, I defend myself.... and I'm obsessed with race, huh...
every time i get into an argument with you, one of the FIRST attacks you make is "you're a shitskin"

i mean come on, even you realize this yourself. don't lie

• JFL
every time i get into an argument with you, one of the FIRST attacks you make is "you're a shitskin"

i mean come on, even you realize this yourself. don't lie
Because it gets the most emotion out of you.
I literally told you I love this kind of thing because it makes people mad.
And that is the insult that works best on you :feelshaha:

Eat more food it will help

Cro is chill, raleq is a troll acc
I don't have a problem with either. raleqtambrobret is obviously the more experienced and educated member, but that doesn't mean that both can't have valid arguments.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Because it gets the most emotion out of you.
I literally told you I love this kind of thing because it makes people mad.
And that is the insult that works best on you :feelshaha:
im not an indian bud

edited to not offend my indian bhais

See what I mean?
I didn't even bring it up in that sentence and you've already reacted to it :lul::lul:
its my last bastion of sanity in this foreign world son. it's like kicking a man in the balls. you don't do it.

its my last bastion of sanity in this foreign world son. it's like kicking a man in the balls. you don't do it.
This is exactly why I told you earlier to be more like me.
You care too much about small stuff like this, it's why you're such a vulnerable person.

• Woah
This is exactly why I told you earlier to be more like me.
You care too much about small stuff like this, it's why you're such a vulnerable person.
whatever, im too tired to be objective anymore
kys