Why am I so protective of the girl I am dating?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Whenever we are walking in public I am always keep her tight to me and eyes up around my surrounding, at the public transport I have like my whole body and arms wrapping around her seat, like white brahs be looking at me too. She mentioned she has 2 brothers and she likes to compare me to her older brother. I think maybe it is normal for us guy to be protective of a girl who we like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and normie_joe
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

I pop pills then I ran outta
Hope you know loyal dont go by years

• +1
Reactions: nathan
nigga you're just being insecure

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and nathan
Whenever we are walking in public I am always keep her tight to me and eyes up around my surrounding, at the public transport I have like my whole body and arms wrapping around her seat, like white brahs be looking at me too. She mentioned she has 2 brothers and she likes to compare me to her older brother. I think maybe it is normal for us guy to be protective of a girl who we like?
Yeah, you care about her

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You’re a good man thats why, also you’re aware that some folks outside may be deranged incel forum users and will try and look at her pervertedly

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry