Why am I so socially retarded when talking to girls.

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Iron
There is this girl in class that I find kinda cute and I am trying to talk to her so I can ascend but I don't even know what to do to break the ice. I also feel like I will be cucked by my friend in that class because there is no way to possibly talk to a girl without them bringing it up or just being in the way(physically and by talking to me) preventing me from talking to her. FML. I need lifefuel but this just ain't it.

Don’t worry bro. Talking to girls is cope if ur not gl anyway

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Dude today leaving the gym instead of saying bye to the bitch working behind the desk I just threw up a peace sign aggressively. You’re not on my autist level stop complaining

Don’t worry bro. Talking to girls is cope if ur not gl anyway
I'm like a 6-7 to curry foids because I am tall, don't smell like curry, am not a dark skin currycel, and don't have a pedo stash, however, to other foids I'm like 5/10 just cuz I'm a curry. My main issue is being socially inept because I never grew up in the same school with the same friend. I literally have gone to 8 schools my entire life. FML parents have socially stunted me.

Dude today leaving the gym instead of saying bye to the bitch working behind the desk I just threw up a peace sign aggressively. You’re not on my autist level stop complaining
Dog I might be worse than you I tried to ask her for some help on an in class assignment and instead of saying thanks or anything remotely like a word I just made a weird ass noise like OOHHahHHoooo. Just gonna rope at this point

Dog I might be worse than you I tried to ask her for some help on an in class assignment and instead of saying thanks or anything remotely like a word I just made a weird ass noise like OOHHahHHoooo. Just gonna rope at this point

Fuck bro buy a rope for both of us cuz I would have did the same shit

Fuck bro buy a rope for both of us cuz I would have did the same shit
Nah I'm still gonna believe for a few more years and if all my looksmaxing attempts go to shit then I'll rope.