Why am I so ugly

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
Women literally give me looks of hate and most of them want me to die. They actually despise me and I feel like they despise me for more than just my bad looks but just my character in general, but my looks don’t help
D310E3CB 30AF 475D 8614 DE36C199724E

Attachments

• 3691B836-5EF7-4B7E-9B3E-5EE4DFC27715.jpeg
    3691B836-5EF7-4B7E-9B3E-5EE4DFC27715.jpeg
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3E3CCDD9-56A7-4F93-8492-F2C96210858C.jpeg
    3E3CCDD9-56A7-4F93-8492-F2C96210858C.jpeg
    910.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clqs, PlayersGetPlayed and 4 others
Mid ltn* tbh. Like 4.4/10

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Lean down and softmax. Get jaw surgery. And you'll like get to low HTN

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, toji. and finn899
wdym why? recessed jaws

Just go ER tbh
nigga bgp looking legit lifefuel tbh, if it's actually good, i needed international specifically thanks bro :love:

• Love it
Reactions: N1666
Women literally give me looks of hate and most of them want me to die. They actually despise me and I feel like they despise me for more than just my bad looks but just my character in general, but my looks don’t help
View attachment 3181126
just loose bodyfat and sleep more broski clean up your diet and hit the gym is all u need, be more confident my guy

• JFL
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger and PsychoDsk
View attachment 3181126
Jaw angle implants, bimax, supras + infras. That's all that you can really do, but I guarantee you are exaggerating. I don't think they want you to die or despise you, you might just have mental damage from consuming the slop thats on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and NZb6Air
You don’t look that bad

looks tell your personality. first impression is king

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
You have no chin, like at all, lol.

be more confident and take care of yourself a little bit more.

View attachment 3181126
Work yourself to death to be able to afford the genitalia surgery, fix that lower third and put roids in. Maybe that way and with Gandy's grace you'll get a decent foid

View attachment 3181126
I agree with the others, but, I would also suggest some serum to add density to your eyebrows.

Your lower third isn't good. There is also something off with your lips but maybe it's your bite that's throwing off your lip symmetry. How are your teeth?

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr