Reactions: mug
this is your fate

yup. it’s over for me
48156   SoyBooru

• +1
Reactions: infini
Nah c‘mon don’t lie, you’re only ugly on the outside

Nah c‘mon don’t lie, you’re only ugly on the outside
na I’m like your slut mom she got ugly rotten pink asshole innards when I gaped that hoe

na I’m like your slut mom she got ugly rotten pink asshole innards when I gaped that hoe
Like you said you’re ugly and I just agreed with you, why you so triggered, schizophrenic ahhh bozo

Like you said you’re ugly and I just agreed with you, why you so triggered, schizophrenic ahhh bozo
You are not allowed to use our lingo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I’m ugly inside and out
You are ugly on the outside because of bad genetic traits that you obtained from your parents.

You are ugly on the inside because of negative interaction from social situations that worked as a negative feedback loop on your psyche, making your psyche atypical.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mug
You are ugly on the outside because of bad genetic traits that you obtained from your parents.

You are ugly on the inside because of negative interaction from social situations that worked as a negative feedback loop on your psyche, making your psyche atypical.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Vermilioncore
Same

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado
Na you uglier on the outside, bozo quit playin 💀💀💀

he's a pedophile so i think that counts as being ugly on the inside too
How’d you know 🤪🤪 mofo saw my plane ticket to Epstein island in 2017 sneaky ahhh mofo I hate you !

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
u look good tho
I look jewish a bit, I wish I look more nordic I feel insecure about my nose tip and chin my brother looks jewish a lot with olive skin and curly hair which makes me think that I had full blooded jewish ancestry not too long ago but I have 0% jewish on my dna but my last name is yiddish

Because you treat your body like garbage

Because that's what you truly believe, so it's what you are.