Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Jonnyboi, n9wiff and 4 others
You are bad at taking pictures probably

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc, Detective, Deleted member 47180 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: baerr
Same. I look ugly in pictures but okay in mirror. But mirror isn't the real representation of ourselves, because the image is reversed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, isis_Bleach and deadstock
Wbu pics with others where they look fine
Depends on the mirror, in some I’m Mogger af, in pics mostly Mogger because Ik how to take pics

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
Same. I look ugly in pictures but okay in mirror. But mirror isn't the real representation of ourselves, because the image is reversed.
Is there a face reverse surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Depends on the mirror, in some I’m Mogger af, in pics mostly Mogger because Ik how to take pics
Alright chad. Was good talking to u

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
that's just your mind not used to seeing you that way, they're the same to others

• +1
Is there a face reverse surgery?
Not sure. But you can invest in a "true mirror" and see what you look like in other people's POV.

• So Sad
that's just your mind not used to seeing you that way, they're the same to others
That argument could work if you don't have any facial deformities. But I do, I have a big crooked Jew nose. It makes a massive difference.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Deleted member 78221
What do girls think of you? Pretty and ordinary

• Hmm...
That argument could work if you don't have any facial deformities. But I do, I have a big crooked Jew nose. It makes a massive difference.
have you ever thought about getting rhino?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and deadstock
it’s true tho. You only see asymmetries if you look REALLY close, I knew a girl for 2 years and after actually searching for asymmetries upclose (autism) I saw one of her eyes is literally half a cm higher than the other. I thought „where dfq she lookin“ but no one else ever saw this. Even crooked nose is almost impossible to see irl. Our brains correct things like that

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and deadstock
Because of a camera's lens. For example if you have a slightly protruding nose and a slightly recessed chin, messing with your proportions, you will look worse in frontal shots, but in real life it may not show as much. Cameras can work in your favour but also against you depending on your features.

But also be aware that the mirror is not how other people see you, either.

• Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr and deadstock
lighting is key in pictures

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Gengar
it’s true tho. You only see asymmetries if you look REALLY close, I knew a girl for 2 years and after actually searching for asymmetries upclose (autism) I saw one of her eyes is literally half a cm higher than the other. I thought „where dfq she lookin“ but no one else ever saw this. Even crooked nose is almost impossible to see irl. Our brains correct things like that
Mine is crooked and long. Like, the tip of my nose points to the right. So I am used to seeing that and it looks alright. But when I see it in a picture and it's then on the left side and it looks weird. I tested my theory by sending people my mirrored selfie and they said my nose was only a bit crooked, but irl I get more "it's really crooked" type of comments. Notice how they go from "only a bit" in pictures that are my reflection in the mirror to "really crooked" in real life?

People with good facial depth usually get fucked over by the fact that it's a static 2D pic, as well as the lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, the BULL and LuckyBeast
I'm ugly but in the mirror it's not that bad. On pics i'm subhuman
It's never a problem of 'photogenicity', you are just ugly

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: primqwe and n9wiff
Mine is crooked and long. Like, the tip of my nose points to the right. So I am used to seeing that and it looks alright. But when I see it in a picture and it's then on the left side and it looks weird. I tested my theory by sending people my mirrored selfie and they said my nose was only a bit crooked, but irl I get more "it's really crooked" type of comments. Notice how they go from "only a bit" in pictures that are my reflection in the mirror to "really crooked" in real life?
When you point it out people tend to see it more extreme. I have eye asymmetry and pointed it out to people, at first they all asked me „where I can’t see it?“ then they looked close and they see it constantly, won’t go unnoticed

It's already common knowledge that photos distort the face
They do, but they don't convert chad to chud. If you are ugly in photos chances are that you are just ugly in general

Your fat and you dont know it

You need to take them outside at least an arm away. The phone model is very important as the focal length can be greatly impacted

They do, but they don't convert chad to chud. If you are ugly in photos chances are that you are just ugly in general
Usually facts but some people just aren't photogenic. They don't smile properly and like they said, faces with less depth typically do better in pics. I'm not very good looking in pictures but I do well IRL and even get the best girl at the place sometimes. I do have things that I need to adjust tho, ofc

Usually facts but some people just aren't photogenic. They don't smile properly and like they said, faces with less depth typically do better in pics. I'm not very good looking in pictures but I do well IRL and even get the best girl at the place sometimes. I do have things that I need to adjust tho, ofc
Jfl if you can smile

I'm nigger but in the africa it's not that bad. On piss i'm subman
if you're doing selfies try making a video instead of a picture it's a lot easier

• +1
Mirrors are biased because of exposure effect

• +1