no one else in my family has pimples other than me wtf

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, House Lannister and FutureSlayer
still havin it at 21 blastin 40mgs accutane a day. fuck genetics bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, babineux, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Is this a diet issue
no one else in my family has pimples other than me wtf
Because you didn't treated it. 1 year on accutane + 3 months of maintenance treatment + 3 months on azelaic/tret and you're healed.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Deleted member 47332 and Abhorrence
Same and same age but it’s 99% gone now

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
puberty lasts until your early twenties boyo.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Abhorrence
diet

im 16 never had acne in my life but i have a very healthy diet, same with some others in my family

• +1
is doing carnivore diet for a few months to fix acne and inflimation on skin a good idea
idk

all i eat is eggs, fish, some red meat & protein bars in a week

• +1
I been taking an accutane here and there for the past year+ its the only way out

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Abhorrence
Eating junk food doesn't cause acne, just worsen it. It's a disease, just like cancer, you need to treat it.
Not true. Acne is caused only due to internal factors. Those factors being genetics, hormonal fluctuation and bad diet. What worsens acne (albeit doesn’t cause it) is external influences such as sleeping on a dirty pillow, not washing your face, touching your face, etc.

Not true. Acne is caused only due to internal factors. Those factors being genetics, hormonal fluctuation and bad diet. What worsens acne (albeit doesn’t cause it) is external influences such as sleeping on a dirty pillow, not washing your face, touching your face, etc.
''dirty pillow'' LMAO send me a study from pubmed that proofs that sleeping on a dirty pillow or nor washing your face causes acne. If that was true all beggars and crackheads would be full of acne.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and IndraBC
''dirty pillow'' LMAO send me a study from pubmed that proofs that sleeping on a dirty pillow or nor washing your face causes acne. If that was true all beggars and crackheads would be full of acne.
I said they worsen your acne albeit not causing them. Learn how to read.

I said they worsen your acne albeit not causing them. Learn how to read.
Exactly you dumbass thats why you need to fucking treat it stop being a pussy nigger and take the fucking med