Why am i such a cuck

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
So we went clubbing and the girl that was ignoring me in the daylight, suddenly started to look at me all the time in the club. She was turning like 100 times and when she was walking by me she was turning to look at me again. Well, i am not sure how these creatures work so i didnt do anything to not get rejected

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
So we went clubbing and the girl that was ignoring me in the daylight, suddenly started to look at me all the time in the club. She was turning like 100 times and when she was walking by me she was turning to look at me again. Well, i am not sure how these creatures work so i didnt do anything to not get rejected
They are emotional, one moment you might fuck them another you might not

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, USERΝAME and Rimaxtis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Darkeningstar
you're just autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Yeah but like, what should i do? These signs are complicated asf
Reduce inhibition either artificially (drug, alcohol) or with exposure (also getting used to failure), or both

• +1
Reduce inhibition either artificially (drug, alcohol) or with exposure (also getting used to failure), or both
IVe failed a bunch of times, ego sadly still on the roof

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How was she ignoring you during the day

Stop caring about sex

The abandon-your-humanity-pill mogs all other medicine

• Woah