Why am I terrible at everything I try

zzsleepin

zzsleepin

Iron
Literally everything I think of im fucking dogshit at, I cant even think of one thing I excel over my peers at. I suck at sports despite playing them since I was a kid, School I always get mediocre grades, gymcelling I havent gotten stronger, making friends? yea the only friends I have I made when I was 4 jfl and everytime I try to socialize I cant create solid bonds like my peers and always end up getting people against me despite not even talking shit.(brutal ntpill). Shit even fucking videogames i suck, im always the worst player compared to the people I play with my friends who dont even play the game do better than me. I can really name more stuff I suck at but I dont want to rot all day thinking about this stuff.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: browridgegod, lurking truecel, ThraxxGlo and 1 other person
Some were meant to lose

All jokes aside, your passion levels are probably low. You need to reconsider and evaluate everything about you and find what you truly value/love in life

its fate at the end of the day bru :confused:

• So Sad
Reactions: zzsleepin and liberiangrimreaper
Because some men are destined to be cucked by better men

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Biochemically unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Literally everything I think of im fucking dogshit at, I cant even think of one thing I excel over my peers at. I suck at sports despite playing them since I was a kid, School I always get mediocre grades, gymcelling I havent gotten stronger, making friends? yea the only friends I have I made when I was 4 jfl and everytime I try to socialize I cant create solid bonds like my peers and always end up getting people against me despite not even talking shit.(brutal ntpill). Shit even fucking videogames i suck, im always the worst player compared to the people I play with my friends who dont even play the game do better than me. I can really name more stuff I suck at but I dont want to rot all day thinking about this stuff.
Family pill

Me too, I suck shit that's pretty cool

• So Sad
Reactions: zzsleepin