Why am I ugly? (Rare Pic)

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Damn you’re hideous. I would be a literal skeleton in the grave if I were you because I would have blown my brains out ages ago.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 16369, Hades and 4 others
Damn you’re hideous. I would be a literal skeleton in the grave if I were you because I would have blown my brains out ages ago.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Too bad. I know it hurts. I know. Don’t worry. Just let the ugliness consume you. Become a true little cuck while a bad boy fucks your whore wife

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemax, FailedNormieManlet and Cutecel2001
Too bad. I know it hurts. I know. Don’t worry. Just let the ugliness consume you. Become a true little cuck while a bad boy fucks your whore wife
I like Slipknot man

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Ethnic slayer

jawline assymmetry

that's probably the best facial hair you could grow given your low t, your probably been growing it since 13 and that's the best you got as a result despite never shaving, no wonder you're such an attention seeking validation deprived abused dog maybe

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
weird nose. gay mustache, likely manlet. anchor baby vibe.

• So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001
that's probably the best facial hair you could grow given your low t, your probably been growing it since 13 and that's the best you got as a result despite never shaving, no wonder you're such an attention seeking validation deprived abused dog maybe
No

Why does your face look like the Hollywood filter on max

you never learn

• So Sad
youre literally not ugly just average

it means incel, but it doesnt mean ugly
an ugly face provokes disgust
I Heard Girls laughing of me at street and bullying me at school just because of my gypsy pheno

I Heard Girls laughing of me at street and bullying me at school just because of my gypsy pheno

where do you live ?
Your physique isn't laughable, at least here in Canada, you wouldn't get bullied for ur looks
Like i said youre completely average with good potential

where do you live ?
Your physique isn't laughable, at least here in Canada, you wouldn't get bullied for ur looks
Like i said youre completely average with good potential
I live at Spain, one of the countries with bad hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Yes, lefort II is a risky procedure
tf why would you need a lefort 2 ? do you have a flat nasal bridge or somthing ? doesnt seem like it
You need to fix your jaw asymmetry, get a slightly taller jaw/chin. Youd benefit from horizontally wider eyebrows

You look more ethnic than me and i am not even white.

tf why would you need a lefort 2 ? do you have a flat nasal bridge or somthing ? doesnt seem like it
You need to fix your jaw asymmetry, get a slightly taller jaw/chin. Youd benefit from horizontally wider eyebrows
I am very subhuman dude

I am very subhuman dude
I know looks theory and I,m fully honest.
You're not ugly at all. I know an ugly guy when I see one. You're average and you have potential

Get a surgery to fix your jaw asymmetry. It can be done in different ways
Your whole jaw (ramus, body, chin) needs to be taller
Your eyebrows should ideally be denser as well as horizontally wider
Fix these 3 things and you will be above average
Your lips could also be made a little wider
Your eye area suits your face. Same for ur nose (except that it could be more defined, but its not a big issue)

PrigFM0l 1

In this morph, I gave you a taller nose bridge. I think I know why you think you need a lefort 2, but forget abt it immediately. You could increase your nose bridge to add definition but I would have to see your side profile just to make sure

I know an ethnic guy who looks similar to you (he's arab) and he has a girlfriend, so I don't think it's over

• +1