WHY AM I UGLY

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Why am a recessed face manlet thats IMO is ugly AF but I still have fucked girls the same day of meeting them because i'm "hot" why have hot girls told me to my face that i'm "hot" but im honestly not when I look in the mirror I am repulsed by my recessed maxilla and non existent lower third yet I have had attractive girls on my dick so many times. How is this possible? I don't understand, am i fucked in the head thinking im ugly and i'm actually a chad??!

• +1
Reactions: bossman
bro try water

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate
CF76D673 2C38 4B82 8F3C 84494DE7718E
Your way to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
maybe u have god tier harmony

Attractiveness is based on how many girls find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Ritalincel
You have bdd

• +1
Reactions: Viro
how long is your mandible measuring from gonion to chin?

Pm pic, maybe you have bdd

How do you measure that? i'll let u know
take a meassuring tape and put the start of it pressed on the gonion (try on the horizontal part only, meaning none of your ramus) and then take with your hand put the tape streched where the chin ends pressed against the soft tissue i hope you got it the explanation is quite shit

take a meassuring tape and put the start of it pressed on the gonion (try on the horizontal part only, meaning none of your ramus) and then take with your hand put the tape streched where the chin ends pressed against the soft tissue i hope you got it the explanation is quite shit
dont know if i did it right but was 4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Viro
Attractiveness is based on how many girls find you attractive
Not really. Multiple factors affect the number of girls attracted to you. I was much higher tier in western europe because I am unique pheno, but in North Africa I am treated normally. Highest I was rated here was 5.5 but I'm probably closer to 5.25 psl. User here probably dismorphic though.

Not really. Multiple factors affect the number of girls attracted to you. I was much higher tier in western europe because I am unique pheno, but in North Africa I am treated normally. Highest I was rated here was 5.5 but I'm probably closer to 5.25 psl. User here probably dismorphic though.
I'm white

Why am a recessed face manlet thats IMO is ugly AF but I still have fucked girls the same day of meeting them because i'm "hot" why have hot girls told me to my face that i'm "hot" but im honestly not when I look in the mirror I am repulsed by my recessed maxilla and non existent lower third yet I have had attractive girls on my dick so many times. How is this possible? I don't understand, am i fucked in the head thinking im ugly and i'm actually a chad??!
Show your gay face or go die bro

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
You must roper

Hmm ok. How many likes do u get? U like blackies?
I get lots of likes but 90% of them are subhuman or fat. Only get a few decent and rarely a super hot ones. and nah i dont like blackies but i wanted to try one out

I get lots of likes but 90% of them are subhuman or fat. Only get a few decent and rarely a super hot ones. and nah i dont like blackies but i wanted to try one out
U r above average then. Maybe chad lite. Enjoy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem