Why Americans are so dumb?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
This is not ok
Why Americans are so fucking dumb if the country is rich? Why they literally act and think like people from the 3rd world?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, PARISIEN and 8 others
They are cultureless and lack refined mannerisms.
Like a bunch of hillbilly farmers.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kroker, Jova and 2 others
Yet America runs the entire world and controls every aspect of the world’s economy , politics and conflicts and influences every single decisions other countries make without fail. The rest of the world is americas bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ChadL1te, panjeet currycel and 7 others
Yet America runs the entire world and controls every aspect of the world’s economy , politics and conflicts and influences every single decisions other countries make without fail. The rest of the world is americas bitch
The Jews actually control everything, including the muricans
And no, we are not in the 50s anymore, USA is more and more irrelevant each day that passes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, vampmaxxer, Autismcel and 1 other person
The Jews actually control everything, including the muricans
And no, we are not in the 50s anymore, USA is more and more irrelevant each day that passes
The Americans are the Jews. Keep coping thinking they are irrelevant. At the snap of a finger the entire global exonomy collapses if the US and federal reserve wills it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, ChadL1te, Mewton and 1 other person
Read this in a Chinese dad voice

because america is not rich

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
The Americans are the Jews. Keep coping thinking they are irrelevant. At the snap of a finger the entire global exonomy collapses if the US and federal reserve wills it.
Nah
Only Mexico will collapse
Most of Europe and other developed nations are way less tied with the USA than 10 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Average european isn't brighter than average American. if anything, the average white america IQ mogs average Euro by a lot because half the US is black and mexican and the white population keeps the US average IQ at around 99 which is around what average european country IQ is at give or take two points.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Jova
Average european isn't brighter than average American. if anything, the average white america IQ mogs average Euro by a lot because half the US is black and mexican and the white population keeps the US average IQ at around 99 which is around what average european country IQ is at give or take two points.
IQ is not to be taken serious, it's just a outdated way of measuring intelligence
The average European knows how to speak 3 languages at least, Americans can barely speak english

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Putin and Imretarded?
IQ is not to be taken serious, it's just a outdated way of measuring intelligence
The average European knows how to speak 3 languages at least, Americans can barely speak english
You're in idiot. Americans are only the best at everything but yeah they're dumb. Think before you talk fuckin retard.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
You're in idiot. Americans are only the best at everything but yeah they're dumb. Think before you talk fuckin retard.
Best at everything what? They be like
Yes we're the best at this: we invented this btw

they are the best at sucking dick

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and Imretarded?
iq is flawed but still a better proxy than the number of languages you speak. average deathnic in Africa speaks french and their native tongue.

I communicate with plenty of euros and Americans and I'll tell you what, most white people regardless of national origin is incredibly dull and I often end up with them responding with 'i didn't do that' in a hypothetical scenario.

You can not convince me these people are particularly impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Since when does the winner have to suck dick? :feelsthink: seems like everyone else is sucking dick lmao. Gotta obey the rules set

winner of what? In a burger eating competition?
Living well chillin and in control. I call that winning. If there's an issue America solves it. They win even when they appear to fail. They're further ahead. If you think you know better than the geniuses in charge of the US you're obviously mistaken. Sore losers hate the US. Not our fault you were born in the wrong country. We don't even mind you guys.

Bud just answered his own question
grill.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
As I've heard, they have more LGBT flags hanging on their streets than US flags
depends. in blue states. lgbt flags out number. In red states. Confederate flags out number

• +1
As I've heard, they have more LGBT flags hanging on their streets than US flags
Believe everything you see on tiktok bro I can walk through blocks of suburbs everyone with an American flag and no lgbt flags. You're coping in fantasy Land as usual

They're the best at mass shootings, being obese, racial theory, at eating McDonalds, inventing sports only they care... What else?

• +1
They're the best at mass shootings, being obese, racial theory, at eating McDonalds, inventing sports only they care... What else?
Also best military, most self made millionaires and thriving companies. What's your country the best at? Soccer? :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Living well chillin and in control. I call that winning. If there's an issue America solves it. They win even when they appear to fail. They're further ahead. If you think you know better than the geniuses in charge of the US you're obviously mistaken. Sore losers hate the US. Not our fault you were born in the wrong country. We don't even mind you guys.
you only shout that you are in control of everything, in fact you only control someone's dick in yours mouth. It's you losers and retarded capitalists
Believe everything you see on tiktok bro I can walk through blocks of suburbs everyone with an American flag and no lgbt flags. You're coping in fantasy Land as usual
in normal countries, LGBT flags are prohibited by law, and you have them hanging on the streets in huge quantities. You should think about it.
they are also the best in the biggest debt
Also best military
best military lost to Vietnam:lul: You shamefully capitulated from there.

, most self made millionaires and thriving companies
retarded capitalism, nothing to be proud of.

you only shout that you are in control of everything, in fact you only control someone's dick in yours mouth. It's you losers and retarded capitalists

in normal countries, LGBT flags are prohibited by law, and you have them hanging on the streets in huge quantities. You should think about it.

fall of the USSR really took a toll on ya huh? How’s that economy doing now that ur being sanctioned to high hell? Have fun being a wartime economy to survive for the rest of your life, your country will never have peace and prosperity again

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Entschuldigung and Putin
fall of the USSR really took a toll on ya huh? How’s that economy doing now that ur being sanctioned to high hell? Have fun being a wartime economy to survive for the rest of your life, your country will never have peace and prosperity again
Yes Moscow literally looks like Detroit

Everything is fine with the economy. At the moment, we are the 4th economy in the world. The sanctions had absolutely no effect, and the economy is growing. This only proves that the US can't do anything.
depends. in blue states. lgbt flags out number. In red states. Confederate flags out number
what do "blue states" and "red states" mean?

• +1
Who's in control of not the US then? Why would you hate them if they aren't in control? Sore losers hate the guy on top, play the victim and demonize the winners. Typical loser.
What countries are those and are they doing well? Which country are you from and is it doing well? Are you doing well?
Sure doesn't feel like it. Doin alright and if we weren't then who is gonna collect it?
1.1 million enemies 6ft under, those guys put up better numbers than you do in Call of duty bro and contained the issue that France needed help with. Wow what a loss.
Has just led to a higher quality of life and new financial success and great opportunities for anyone here. How awful.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Putin and tombradylover
Everything is fine with the economy. At the moment, we are the 4th economy in the world. The sanctions had absolutely no effect, and the economy is growing. This only proves that the US can't do anything.

The key word is at the moment. U see Russians economy is complete dependent on war time spending and china and India wanting your hydrocarbons. If either of those things fall through, you’re completely fucked. I will admit I admire Russian policy makers and their efforts to counteract the sanctions best they can, but their entire economy is now dependent on war to stimulate growth and exporting oil. At end of day Russia has embarrassed themselves with Ukraine. I read somewhere most Russians are against the war anyways. All in all Russia isn’t even the USA biggest threat anymore and won’t be ever again. That title belongs to China

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Putin, Jova and LuckyBeast

It's basically supporting their fav sports team. Think of US politics less as 'politics' and more a WWE match where both sides will fulfill their obligation to the donor class and the citizens get to vote and choose if they wanna be more racist or more socially inclusive.

• +1
The key word is at the moment. U see Russians economy is complete dependent on war time spending and china and India wanting your hydrocarbons. If either of those things fall through, you’re completely fucked. I will admit I admire Russian policy makers and their efforts to counteract the sanctions best they can, but their entire economy is now dependent on war to stimulate growth and exporting oil. At end of day Russia has embarrassed themselves with Ukraine. I read somewhere most Russians are against the war anyways. All in all Russia isn’t even the USA biggest threat anymore and won’t be ever again. That title belongs to China
The Russian economy does not depend on war in any way, because there is no war in Russia.
If you are talking about the SVO, then the Russian economy has not switched to military rails. So I don't understand what you meant when you said that the Russian economy is completely dependent on war. You shouldn't trust CNN, they lie to you
It's basically supporting their fav sports team. Think of US politics less as 'politics' and more a WWE match where both sides will fulfill their obligation to the donor class and the citizens get to vote and choose if they wanna be more racist or more socially inclusive.

they hate the Confederate flag doesn't they?

• +1
The US economy is doomed because it is built on the need to constantly expand the dollar's circulation zone and develop by printing new dollars for new territories. But the size of the planet Earth is finite, and therefore an infinite expansion of the dollar's circulation zone is impossible. So the collapse of the US economy is only a matter of time. This event can be delayed, but it cannot be prevented. The dollar zone has already reached the limit of its expansion once in the early 90s of the last century. And only the collapse of the USSR saved the US economy from complete collapse. Now the period of plundering the post-Soviet space has ended and the Americans must eat someone again, so as not to fall into the abyss. The intended victim for looting was Russia, which was provoked to war. But it turned out that the game is not up to the teeth. The Americans made the wrong choice, sincerely believing their own false propaganda. Now it is already clear that it was necessary to kill first a militarily weaker China (less strategic nuclear weapons), and then take on a lone Russia. But nothing can be changed. So the Americans are fighting for their survival in Ukraine with the tenacity of a doomed man, hoping that by some chance Russia will break first. Therefore, they are constantly raising the stakes and are not even averse to bringing the conflict to a nuclear war.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
without fail?

The Russian economy does not depend on war in any way, because there is no war in Russia.
If you are talking about the SVO, then the Russian economy has not switched to military rails. So I don't understand what you meant when you said that the Russian economy is completely dependent on war. You shouldn't trust CNN, they lie to you

they hate the Confederate flag doesn't they?
They hate CSA one day and kiss their ass the other

• JFL
They hate CSA one day and kiss their ass the other
BTW I don't really know the history of the US, so I don't know what does the confederate flag mean for americans, I just heard that they hate it

• +1
Can't wait to see America die.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
BTW I don't really know the history of the US, so I don't know what does the confederate flag mean for americans, I just heard that they hate it
Well you see in the redneck areas, they LOVE the confederacy because they enslaved and later lynched black people.

in non redneck areas, they hate the confederacy because they love black people.

America is a country of extremes.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Putin
These discussions never fail to amaze me, and it always follow the same script: "Americans are dumb, with no culture, while Europeans are all sophisticated geniuses that spent their days listening to Mozart and discussing the writings of Dante Alighieri."

The truth is that ignorance about the outside world is not exclusive to Americans, neither the average European is an intelectual.

American ignorance about the outside world is more on the spotlight when conpared to the ignorance of people from other countries simply because the USA, having the greatest economy and biggest soft power of the world, will always have it's flaws and positive aspects more emphasized when compared to less rich and less powerful countries.

The average American might travel less than the average European Union citizen because Americans take less vacations per year and also because the USA is a big and a diverse countries, so you can find tons of diferentes climates, for example, without the need to leave the country, meanwhile EU citizens live in smaller countries and travel though the countries that are part of the economic block, like if they were other states, so, yes, the average Euro is more travelled, but it doesn't apply they are cultured and such, being a cultured person comes from within, from your curiosity and hunger for knowledge, it has nothing to do with the culture you were raised and how many countries you've been to.

And regarding the usual comment about Americans having no culture, yes, the USA has tons of culture, it's just that we're so used to it that we don't see it as American anymore, neither is right the assumption that culture = intelectual/sophisticated, culture is more than that erroneous assumption, so, yes, rock, hip-hop, jeans, hollywood, Mc Donalds are part of the American culture just like classic music is for Europe.

Nah
Only Mexico will collapse
Most of Europe and other developed nations are way less tied with the USA than 10 years ago
You retard, the world would erupt into chaos if the US wanted to fuck people over. The vast majority of NATO recourses comes from the US, which literally allows countries to grow their economy and not have to pay for military :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
You retard, the world would erupt into chaos if the US wanted to fuck people over. The vast majority of NATO recourses comes from the US, which literally allows countries to grow their economy and not have to pay for military :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
NATO is so fucking incredible they can't beat Russia

you think the US sent all of our NATO resources to Ukraine?:feelskek: Youre not that bright
The whole of Europe + USA can't beat the poor sanctioned Russia
🥹