Why anglos are the most feared men on earth

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
In combat sports, the main thing that matters is weight.

Weight classes.

Because even if a thinner person has more skills, they'll still lose to the guy with more mass.

British men are the most feared men on earth because they

1. Are the tallest
2. Weigh the most so could fuck you up easily
3. Have the most power and bomb your countries for fun
4. Colonized you and made you and your women speak their language
5. Are the strongest in every study

They dominate you in every metric of physical dominance and every other metric.

I wish I was British. God's chosen people.

Life is not worth living if you aren't British

Even white women weigh more than us and could knock us frail ethnic men out lol

Physical dominance hierarchy on planet earth:

White men >>>> white women >>>>> us ethnic men >>>> us frail 40kg black men

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roninotrolling, NateJacobs, 6ft4 and 15 others
agreed i wish i was anglo

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
NEVER WILL BRITANS BE SLAVES!!!!

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
The used to be, yes. They’ve devolved since then because they were the earliest to escape the primal lifestyle. Nowadays the average Anglo is LGBT and has the body and T levels of a 16 year old girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, bakpaokukus, Bars and 8 others
god save the king :love:

Maybe Normans but Anglos are all low t manlets so not really. Don’t confuse Normans with Anglos

• +1
Reactions: Bars
You’re slow asf if what you got from what I’m saying is most Americans aren’t of British descent
majority of Americans would have some level of British decent you retard
most of the blacks who where descended from slaves would have a decent amount of British decent

Last edited:

Weight classes.

Because even if a thinner person has more skills, they'll still lose to the guy with more mass.

View attachment 3198895

1. Are the tallest

majority of Americans would have some level of British decent you retard
most of the blacks who where descended from slaves would have a decent amount of British decent
Holy fuck are you illiterate :lul::lul::lul:

Weight classes.

View attachment 3198895

1. Are the tallest

celtic genes @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Holy fuck are you illiterate :lul::lul::lul:
your illiterate for not being able to understand that the majority of US citizens have at least some level of British decent

your illiterate for not being able to understand that the majority of US citizens have at least some level of British decent
When did I claim the opposite you retard can you quote :lul::lul:

you said America didn't count when its literally an Anglican country your retarded
Firstly, it’s you’re not your. Secondly, you said it was even worse I am not from Europe, and I said I’m from America, and you said it counts an *Anglo* country, so I was telling you that I’m from America, not disagreeing that most Americans are Anglos. Thirdly, Anglican(ism) is a Protestant denomination, you can’t call a country Anglican if it is not mainly comprised of Anglican Christians. :lul::lul::lul::lul: you’re retarded (See how I can tell the difference between your and you’re pajeet?)

Firstly, it’s you’re not your. Secondly, you said it was even worse I am not from Europe, and I said I’m from America, and you said it counts an *Anglo* country, so I was telling you that I’m from America, not disagreeing that most Americans are Anglos. Thirdly, Anglican(ism) is a Protestant denomination, you can’t call a country Anglican if it is not mainly comprised of Anglican Christians. :lul::lul::lul::lul: you’re retarded (See how I can tell the difference between your and you’re pajeet?)
only pussyless niggers correct gramma
also the churches and culture of the USA is a offshoot of Anglican and Britains so they are are an Anglican country

only pussyless niggers correct gramma
also the churches and culture of the USA is a offshoot of Anglican and Britains so they are are an Anglican country
That doesn’t make them Anglican because they have different beliefs jfl that’s like saying England is a Catholic country because the Anglican Church kept many Catholic practices

That doesn’t make them Anglican because they have different beliefs jfl that’s like saying England is a Catholic country because the Anglican Church kept many Catholic practices
they where all founded in relatively recent history while while that happened way before

they where all founded in relatively recent history while while that happened way before
No it didn’t, the reformation happened in the 15 - 16th centuries, while the Baptists emerged in the US during the 17th and 18th centuries, also miring saying while twice :lul:

as soon as the cuckservatives and libtards are culled, then this will be true. we have too much high trust suicidal altruism genetics floating among us. we need to evolve to be more low trust, violent, anti social, and angry

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
british people have always ruled because of their peacefulness neutrality and tolerance

the more aggressive you are the more you lose

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Cucked country lol, only ethnik champs like currycel khan, lennox lewis and gypsie king

Literally had their paternal lineage completely replaced by viking and Germanics who geomaxxed there cos they were raped and bullied out of northern Europe by Asian bvlls

Some ancient societies, however, included whole populations of men who spent their lives in total chastity. One such, apparently, was the Celtic pre-Anglo-Saxon population of England. A 2002 genetic analysis of Y-chromosome variations among English and Welsh men found that the majority of English males carry Y-chromosomes that are very similar to one another, but very different to those of the Welsh. Since Y-chromosomes are passed down unchanged from father to son, this would seem to indicate that the original Celtic inhabitants of Britain, represented today by the surviving Welsh, were all slaughtered and replaced in England by the invading Angles and Saxons of the fifth century. It would, that is, were it not for the intriguing fact that studies of British female mitochondrial DNA, which is likewise passed down unchanged from mother to daughter, show much smaller differences between England and Wales, indicating that Celtic women weren’t slaughtered and replaced by invading Angles and Saxons.
Then there is the linguistic evidence for survival of at least some Celtic males. Rural folk in some parts of England until very recently employed Celtic systems of counting their livestock, indicating that some Celtic men, at least, survived for long enough, possibly as pastoral slaves, to pass on their shepherding habits. One possible explanation of all this is that Celtic men did live through the Anglo-Saxon invasion but were deprived of reproductive access to their women by their new overlords. Male Celtic Britons, it seems, may never have had sex again after the Anglo-Saxons invaded their turf.

lol what were you brit cucks doing as germanic geomaxxers took literally 100% of your women

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Anglo men are 5'8-5'10 on average. They are not the tallest
british people have always ruled because of their peacefulness neutrality and tolerance

the more aggressive you are the more you lose
oh we're saying the opposite of what happened now? Yeah britain totally hasn't invaded like 90% of every country on earth at some point:feelswhere:

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
oh we're saying the opposite of what happened now? Yeah britain totally hasn't invaded like 90% of every country on earth at some point:feelswhere:
the british never fought an aggressive war past 1740

the colonies don’t count, the colonial holdings were so easy that they were virtually just inherited land since the previous landholders had no means or reason of defense

if the military takes your house it’s not a war they just seized your house because you didn’t/cant fight back

the reason the british controlled so much land is because they never fought wars, they positioned themselves as someone who would tie private interests that support the crown but never declare war

making the state interest that of economic success

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?

Weight classes.

View attachment 3198895
bud thinks that weight is all muscle

weight is useless without muscle, the only people that are strong and have alot of weight are strongmen, but they still have alot of muscle under the fat

nigger thats not what i meant
Jfl what did you mean then we are talking about the age of the Anglican vs Baptist Churches, you’re schizo if you were talking about something else

the british never fought an aggressive war past 1740

the colonies don’t count, the colonial holdings were so easy that they were virtually just inherited land since the previous landholders had no means or reason of defense

if the military takes your house it’s not a war they just seized your house because you didn’t/cant fight back

the reason the british controlled so much land is because they never fought wars, they positioned themselves as someone who would tie private interests that support the crown but never declare war

making the state interest that of economic success
Nigga you're just playing semantics lol, this argument doesn't make Britain not an extremely aggressive state.

• +1
Reactions: noobs