Why "appeal" is overrated

Lyxguxx

Lyxguxx

Nordic
Why appeal is overrated, at least in a sense that average tiktokcel uses it

1. The difference between appealing and unappealing faces is their attractiveness
You can type in "cringe/idiot people", and I guarantee that you're gonna come across videos with unattractive people doing some weird shit, while you will rarely find attractive men doing the same illustrated as cringe or idiot. You will also never find people who you consider "conventionally unattractive but non-appealing" in neither of those videos – the amount of people who mathematically score high but look bad to a human eye is extremely low and can only be the result of what I'm about to touch upon in the next paragraph
2. Facial expressions
Yes, that is correct. The facial expression that you make on photos is what differentiates "low-appeal" and "high-appeal" pictures. If you take a look at those who people on this forum tend to call uncanny/unappealing tend to make goofy and exhibited facial expressions on pictures (Ellias De Poot and Jordan Barret). Now, I know Barret situatuon is a bit tricky because whatever facial expression he makes with his short face, he will look off, but here we can also catch upon the fact that his facial averageness is quite bad

3. Facial averageness
This thing y'all throw around on this forum without even realizing what it is, yeah. Facial averageness is how close an individual is to what an average person looks like. The reason I say y'all don't undrerstand what it is, is because average orger is dreaming of doing 15 jaw surgeries, which will eventually make your proportions far outside the normal range, shit like that looks uncanny to a human eye

4. Prettyboy appeal vs traditional masculine appeal
Now, a lot of disagreements around whether or not someone got appeal comes down to how friendly/sexually polarizing a person looks. What I mean by this is that unless someone looks like a sterotypical prettyboy/fuckboy, there are gonna be disagreements on whether or not they have appeal. To answer this, I wanna ask y'all a question: will someone who is objectively attractive but looks nothing like a stereotypical prettyboy/chad have less success than someone equally attractive who does? If you answered yes, then this site has rotten your brain to death. Women could care less if you look like some guy basement dwellers on ord idolize and jerk off to, as long as you're an attractive person and you're low inhib, you're gonna do good with women

5. People wanna find a good reason to rate themselves higher than they really are
An example of this can be HTNs or Chadlites underrating a Chad saying he has no appeal to create a framework in which they are any better off than a man who is obviously more attractive than them and to avoid accepting someone is doing better than them. The opposite can also be the case where a guy who is again clearly less attractive rates a more attractive guy the same as himself and attributes his superiority on the dating market to having "appeal". That's also done to avoid admitting getting mogged, since having less appeal than someone doesn't feel like getting mogged.

• +1
Reactions: yyy, Latinolooksmaxxer, smoth and 1 other person
Here before dnrd

Cringe thread tho, prettyboys and robust prettyboys are the superior life form

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nathan, noonespecial and 2 others
ljundberg pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Lyxguxx
Lyxguxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, watah, Snowskinned and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, Snowskinned, watah and 2 others
Average 5'7 14 bidelt cutecel coper :
I can't prettyboymax cuz my lower jaw is too much more developed than my upper one. Also long face and masculine nose

Maesthetic max is the only way for me, but I would still 100% cases choose to be a pretty boy

6ft btw. Idk how to measure bidelt, tried it once, got 22, realised it can't be and never tried again

• +1
Reactions: nathan
facial averageness is bs, what ppl call 'averageness' is usually good symmetry and not having failos

not having failos is a halo in itself, like perfect skin is a no-failo skin, and a halo

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and nathan
facial averageness is bs, what ppl call 'averageness' is usually good symmetry and not having failos

not having failos is a halo in itself, like perfect skin is a no-failo skin, and a halo
True.
Muh "facial averageness" in sense that tiktokcels use it is just a lack of striking features or bones.

Tiktokcels will call you "appealing" if you look like an oofy doofy JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
True.
Muh "facial averageness" in sense that tiktokcels use it is just a lack of striking features or bones.

Tiktokcels will call you "appealing" if you look like an oofy doofy JFL.
appeal for tiktokers = curly medium hair, 6'1+ and leanmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Im lazy af to read but I’ll tell you a story

I was in Ireland, there was a beautiful Brazilian chick, big boobs, cute face and pretty ass. We were in the same class.

Once I’ve made a joke..she didn’t understood the joke. Man she was so fuckin stupid, such a boner killer.

She instantly disgusted me

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
All this effort to get 3 reps. Meanwhile this gay ass thread got 23 reps. Think about it...
Screenshot 2024 09 28 09 53 33 777 comandroidchrome