Why arabs are superior to whites looks wise (im white)

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
worth reading the entire thing, its a legitimate theory to think about

I live a shitty part of the UK. Just joined an MMA/weightlifting gym. theres abour 300-400 members there and its about 87% middle eastern arab, 10% curries, 3% white
(im white, dirty blonde, blue eyes)

and not gonna lie, I feel like everyone there mogs me, im white(pale atm, working on tan) and all the middle eastern arab guys are fucking massive muscle wise, years into mma training, masculine af, every single one of them has a thick dark beard that looks sick af and frauds forward growth, they have a natural tan that isnt too dark, they have thick, dark perfectly shaped and tilted eyebrows, thick dark hair. and next to my shitty pale blonde frame with light hair, only able to grow a neckbeard, feels like they are all way higher T than me.

I dont get it. Everyone here goes on about how whites mog, but I feel like middle eastern arab genetics are perfect in literally every way with not even any outliers, they all have the same genetics.

At one point half way through a workout, the bright af lighting made me look extra pale and I just felt extremely mogged so I just put the weights down and went home.

I feel like the only reason anyone there gives me the slightest bit of respect by high quality visible tattoo maxxing(hands, face tattoos), and dying my eyebrows and tash dark brown so I dont get absolutely mogged. even guys I lift 2x more than are bigger than me, I just dont get it.

Only bad thing ive noticed about them is theyre averagely shorter than the average white

Am I just going to a high T godlike gym or what? I can see why whites are becoming the minority in the UK. probably cos we're failing to reproduce and we're low T af compared to these guys who have masculine af dads, brothers and a gang of cousins/friends they meet at mosque, they were taught the way at a very young age to be masculine af, hit gym early, start mma early in life. its took me so long to figure this shit out by myself and im still getting mogged in every way.

Am I just in a genetic godlike area or gym or what? Why do you guys think white is superior to a race that is naturally dark features, a natural tan, high t, loyal brothers?

I feel like I could only mog here if I got tanned as fuck, wore a10 contacts, continued beard maxxing and grew a thick af beard, hit gym for like 5 more years with pefect diet and training, and continued mma maxxing for another like 3 years.

I suppose its a good thing cos it makes me compete with higher standards instead of mogging low t white people gyms. but wtf?

tldr: white, blonde hair, blue eyes is a subhuman pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11758 and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 6 others
they only eat meat and chicken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Lmao and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, .👽., oldcelloser and 6 others
most arabs are fat and balding ur being delusional bruh. plus it's the uk gl whites are much rarer in general

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 9568, amorfati and 6 others
Lol. Just wait till they are 30+. Worst norwood gebetics ever

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, amorfati and Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
all the middle eastern arab guys are fucking massive muscle wise, years into mma training, masculine af, every single one of them has a thick dark beard that looks sick af and frauds forward growth, they have a natural tan that isnt too dark, they have thick, dark perfectly shaped and tilted eyebrows, thick dark hair. and next to my shitty pale blonde frame with light hair, only able to grow a neckbeard, feels like they are all way higher T than me.
lmao sounds gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 6723
5B23BC0D 1EAE 443A 93E6 0A67600933A7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and datboijj
You lift 2x than guys bigger than you proof whites are superior. Whites even without muscle mog gymmaxed ethnics

Didn't read shit thread+ whites mog all.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
You lift 2x than guys bigger than you proof whites are superior. Whites even without muscle mog gymmaxed ethnics

Didn't read shit thread+ whites mog all.
im white so id like this to be true. but i dont think it is man. me lifting 2x more than guys bigger than me is a bad thing. ive put double the effort and time than these guys are their bodies are still better than mine

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 12688
im white so id like this to be true. but i dont think it is man. me lifting 2x more than guys bigger than me is a bad thing. ive put double the effort and time than these guys are their bodies are still better than mine
Are you taller though? It’s much harder to gain muscle the taller you are

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
ive got a cross face tattoo
doesnt matter bro, when you revert all the sins of your past life are erased. even if you killed muslims for sport (but now you cant do it anymore cuz i ruined it for you, intention is everything in islam, if you do something with bad intentions then youre doomed)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11758
doesnt matter bro, when you revert all the sins of your past life are erased. even if you killed muslims for sport (but now you cant do it anymore cuz i ruined it for you, intention is everything in islam, if you do something with bad intentions then youre doomed)
so should i convert then or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Biiyo03 and Gengar
so should i convert then or not
absolutely, but if i were you i would study it first. there are people who revert for the wrong reasons (for a woman). befriend muslims, read the quran in english. if it all makes sense to you i will say go ahead and take the leap. it will be good for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Biiyo03
They aren’t superior to whites, they’re just superior to you :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
i think you have low self esteem and a small dick, xd?
just eat more and do roids?
I would never feel this way about myself, feeling that some sand niggers are superior than me because they have more muscule, jfl at you. change this avi

tbh I think you are larping as a white dude, and in fact is a nerd habib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, DesperadoRatado, oldcelloser and 2 others
absolutely, but if i were you i would study it first. there are people who revert for the wrong reasons (for a woman). befriend muslims, read the quran in english. if it all makes sense to you i will say go ahead and take the leap. it will be good for you.
TyyA8wG

• +1
Damn these arabs xD

• +1
Because anglos aren't white lol, stop this cope you ango celtic gap teeth mutt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758 and oldcelloser
i think you have low self esteem and a small dick, xd?
just eat more and do roids?
I would never feel this way about myself, feeling that some sand niggers are superior than me because they have more muscule, jfl at you. change this avi

tbh I think you are larping as a white dude, and in fact is a nerd habib
yeah probably low self esteem. but not for no reason, these guys mog me in every area of life. i need to ascend. and i have a 7 inch dick.

fuck roids would make me bald. but yeah good suggestion im tryna eat 4k cals a day but its fucking hard.

why should I change my avi?

and im legit white

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Elvisandreaa
arabs have peanut skulls and their orbital arent as compact nor forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9090 and PubertyMaxxer
i dont have a gap in my teeth. and what? im not white?
No im sorry, Anglos are albino celtic mutations, the only real whites are Balkan people basically, @Shrek2OnDvD can confirm this he was here in the 90's during the wars
Balkan 2

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10615, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
The Arabs in my area get no pussy and get mogged, the most popular Arab guy in his 20s I know is well known around my town for being a pedophile
(Uk)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 3 others
The Arabs in my area get no pussy and get mogged, the most popular Arab guy in his 20s I know is well known around my town for being a pedophile
(Uk)
maybe i need to move to a white dominated area

• +1

I live a shitty part of the UK. Just joined an MMA/weightlifting gym. theres abour 300-400 members there and its about 87% middle eastern arab, 10% curries, 3% white

and not gonna lie, I feel like everyone there mogs me, im white(pale atm, working on tan) and all the middle eastern arab guys are fucking massive muscle wise, years into mma training, masculine af, every single one of them has a thick dark beard that looks sick af and frauds forward growth, they have a natural tan that isnt too dark, they have thick, dark perfectly shaped and tilted eyebrows, thick dark hair. and next to my shitty pale blonde frame with light hair, only able to grow a neckbeard, feels like they are all way higher T than me.

I dont get it. Everyone here goes on about how whites mog, but I feel like middle eastern arab genetics are perfect in literally every way with not even any outliers, they all have the same genetics.

At one point half way through a workout, the bright af lighting made me look extra pale and I just felt extremely mogged so I just put the weights down and went home.

I feel like the only reason anyone there gives me the slightest bit of respect by high quality visible tattoo maxxing(hands, face tattoos), and dying my eyebrows and tash dark brown so I dont get absolutely mogged. even guys I lift 2x more than are bigger than me, I just dont get it.

Only bad thing ive noticed about them is theyre averagely shorter than the average white

Am I just going to a high T godlike gym or what? I can see why whites are becoming the minority in the UK. probably cos we're failing to reproduce and we're low T af compared to these guys who have masculine af dads, brothers and a gang of cousins/friends they meet at mosque, they were taught the way at a very young age to be masculine af, hit gym early, start mma early in life. its took me so long to figure this shit out by myself and im still getting mogged in every way.

Am I just in a genetic godlike area or gym or what? Why do you guys think white is superior to a race that is naturally dark features, a natural tan, high t, loyal brothers?

I feel like I could only mog here if I got tanned as fuck, wore a10 contacts, continued beard maxxing and grew a thick af beard, hit gym for like 5 more years with pefect diet and training, and continued mma maxxing for another like 3 years.

I suppose its a good thing cos it makes me compete with higher standards instead of mogging low t white people gyms. but wtf?

their women look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and sandcelmuttcel
drn. whites mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 11758 and Baldingman1998
:eek:

• +1
did you see that guy there?

• +1

Whites are a race of extremes, the ugliest subhumans and the most godlike chads that women worship as living gods.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14875 and 1 other person

@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11758
thx bro

• +1

I am Arab looking and I know what u mean, think Arabs are generally higher t on average, great facial hair genes, strong etc.
Nice to see some ethnics getting some love for once on this racist ass forum jfl everyone else is so delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14875 and Deleted member 14543
Made me feel good about myself since I'm a part arab. I look white tho but i guess my high nose bridge, lashes, thicker brows, jawline and cheekbones come from my arab genes

• +1

ngl legitimately dnrd-

not cause of shits and giggle but just cause I'm genuinely that lazy tbh-

But why not then just settle on Meds then tbh?

Best of both worlds- "dark" features (i.e. hair and maybe a slight godlike tan at most) and still keeps white features like eye color etc.

Basically just Atlantid pheno tbh ngl

assuming this isn't all a shitpost tbh since i actually didn't even bother to read tbh tbh ngl
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1

Maybe. But way fewer Arabs are good looking than whites. So what race is really superior then, if that's the case?

How many Arabs you ever seen at one time?

• +1
just because you are subhuman doesnt mean other whites are

kys self hating cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 11758
shit thread everybody knows that whites are superior