• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, iblamechico, mid and 4 others
Are you an Aussie?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, FrenchChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
No jfl i just think its so hilarious how those things are considered humans tbh
They’re still human beings, you evil little faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, PrinceLuenLeoncur, flippasav and 11 others
They’re still human beings, you evil little faggot.

We both know u are caging at this difference in looks just admit it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, autistic_tendencies, FrenchChad and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Just because some people look better than others doesn’t mean you should dehumanize them. I’m really not trying to put on some moralist charade but it is evil to denigrate and treat people poorly simply on the way that they look.
Ooo now i know why u love jisko so much u low t pitying faggot. Just cuz ur ugly and low smv doesnt mean u need to cry for ur ugly friends cocksucker

This what you get when you search avarage abo
Images 9

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and cromagnon
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Most are half caste by now and look like below. Which is worse because as full abos they're really lazy and fat so despite being violent sometimes they're a minimal violent threat, but add some human into them and they now have the energy to act on their violent impulses. What's hilarious is, the ones who act like they're proud of their race usually breed with a lighter skin woman or accept the lightskins as fellow abos, doing more to genocide their own race than any white supremacist ever could.
licensed-image

• +1
IMG 5006
Thread theme:

My theory is because abo communities have loads of rape, addicted to guzzoline and eat processed garbage. Leads to subhumans breeding, birth deformities and poor health/nutrition affecting development

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and murdah
as a slavic man, I can relate more to aboriginals:ogre: than to white people:soy:.

everywhere I am looked at with disgust because I look like an ogre :ogre::ogre:
abos are my fellow subhuman friends

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just because some people look better than others doesn’t mean you should dehumanize them. I’m really not trying to put on some moralist charade but it is evil to denigrate and treat people poorly simply on the way that they look.
Get over it bub :feelskek:

View attachment 2973356
Thread theme:

My theory is because abo communities have loads of rape, addicted to guzzoline and eat processed garbage. Leads to subhumans breeding, birth deformities and poor health/nutrition affecting development

JFL AT THE ZYZZ PIC

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bump tbh someone explain
I don't think they are human tbh
They stopped at like monkey-human stage of evolution tbh

Look at the retard in the back over for him

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Donquixote
They’re not ugly at all it’s just rude tbh, they have just adapted to a very harsh environment that allows for further dominant facial features which make them unique compared to other parts of the world

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
They’re not ugly at all it’s just rude tbh, they have just adapted to a very harsh environment that allows for further dominant facial features which make them unique compared to other parts of the world

Bluepilled take they are legit the most ugly creatures on this planet

as a slavic man, I can relate more to aboriginals:ogre: than to white people:soy:.

everywhere I am looked at with disgust because I look like an ogre :ogre::ogre:
abos are my fellow subhuman friends
They will kill you with spears then cannibalize u if u try to be their friends tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They look like if an indian had children with an orangutan

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
They look like if an indian had children with an orangutan
Most ugly things on the planet tbh even a piece of cow shit has more SMV than them tbh

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Most ugly things on the planet tbh even a piece of cow shit has more SMV than them tbh
Yeah. Fungi infested cow manure in a jar is more attractive than these fucks

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

Just smile to be an attractive abo theory

Damn you have changed

@Autismcel @PrinceofDarkness maybe you lot could take notes

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Looks abo just see fatass cheeks and bullshit midface
My midface is super contact and yeah my cheeks look fat cause of the big cheekbones bones pushing the fat out

Also not proof of me being abo try not to fat shame and seethe and try harder benGALI

Damn you have changed

@Autismcel @PrinceofDarkness maybe you lot could take notes
That nigger is larping his kindness
He knows deep in his heart if he ever saw an aboriginal irl he would shoot it with a 12 gauge tbh. he's just lying

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Abos are the subhuman race
They are orks literally
I think humans are just a type of animals at this point
Don't know why their faces are this saggy

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and cromagnon
They have shit diet + lot of sun exposure in modern times. Worst of both worlds.

They used to look a lot better.

Albeit their short, wide noses and archaic frontal bones differ drastically from what is typically seen as beautiful.

Last edited:
@Pei thoughts?
Yes maybe mixed in with white to look little more gracial combined with bone development and forward growth from abo it’s godly which could be why Barrett’s such mogger

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94
Yes maybe mixed in with white to look little more gracial combined with bone development and forward growth from abo it’s godly which could be why Barrett’s such mogger
There is no way Barrett is aboriginal mixed, his parents and siblings look totally white.

There is no way Barrett is aboriginal mixed, his parents and siblings look totally white.
But you still think what I said could hold true that aboriginal mixed with white could mog?

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94