Why are all my cousins and relatives in prison

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
- my cousin was a criminal and always broke into cars, stole, beat people up, etc. He was this skinny tatted up bald cholo. One day he got sentenced to prison. He turned evil in prison and ended up eating his cell mates corpse after killing him.

- my uncle was a marine and has 9 children from 7 different women. He also fucked many ransoms in Iraq and all those desert shitholes. He has PTSD from war so he goes berserk sometimes and wants to kill his family and starts forcing everyone around him to do things

- my aunt said she hates her children and wishes they got into accident and died. She also fucked so many men that she has like 10 kids and all the baby daddy’s are either dead or in prison

My question is…how come they all won at life while I’m the ugly failure getting a footjob while playing Roblox?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, The Grinch and asdvek
You have a better life. Footjob while playing roblocks.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You are right. I hate footjobs

• So Sad
They are not. You don’t know your relatives, you never speak to them and they don’t know you exist. You make up such stories in your head to cope with the loneliness. You wish you had criminal relatives, because it would give off gangsta aura, but you don’t. It’s all in your head.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx
- my cousin was a criminal and always broke into cars, stole, beat people up, etc. He was this skinny tatted up bald cholo. One day he got sentenced to prison. He turned evil in prison and ended up eating his cell mates corpse after killing him.

- my uncle was a marine and has 9 children from 7 different women. He also fucked many ransoms in Iraq and all those desert shitholes. He has PTSD from war so he goes berserk sometimes and wants to kill his family and starts forcing everyone around him to do things

- my aunt said she hates her children and wishes they got into accident and died. She also fucked so many men that she has like 10 kids and all the baby daddy’s are either dead or in prison

My question is…how come they all won at life while I’m the ugly failure getting a footjob while playing Roblox?
This answers 90% of questions I had about you

• Woah

Just fuck your female cousins bro to show dominance sandnigger type shittt

• JFL
They are not. You don’t know your relatives, you never speak to them and they don’t know you exist. You make up such stories in your head to cope with the loneliness. You wish you had criminal relatives, because it would give off gangsta aura, but you don’t. It’s all in your head.
Vemilionkore is unwell in the head am i right boys AM I FUCKING RIGHT BOYS RAHHHHH

"She's on the moon!"

"In her minds eye, she believes herself to be on moon, is that right, Jung?"

"No, she's there, she's on the moon!"

Jungs associate was silent, and it took him months to truly understand that the minds eye is the same as reality, and that the eye of the beholder inherently creates its own reality, a reality which cannot be disproven as your experience too is based upon what you believe it to be.

Such is the secret of manifestation

But no Vermy is just trolling he's not that far gone

• JFL