Why are all people low IQ except me?

Alucard69

Alucard69

Bronze
I haven't met anyone smarter than me

that's just how it is, try looking for smart niggas and be the dumbest in the room

1.) 80% of the population has received the clot shot.
2.) The Indoctrination Camps have successfully dumbed down the population dramatically over the past 70+ years or so.
3.) Race mixing increasing as time goes on and the high IQ Caucasians and South East Asian population numbers are on a rapid decline
4.) High IQ families have less children than low IQ families and the gap gets worse as time goes on.
5.) Dunning-Kruger effect: average to below average IQ people believe they're vastly above average in intelligence but the opposite is true. This cognitive bias is more prevalent than ever.
6.) You could be in a geographic location that has a low IQ on average.

1.) 80% of the population has received the clot shot.
2.) The Indoctrination Camps have successfully dumbed down the population dramatically over the past 70+ years or so.
3.) Race mixing increasing as time goes on and the high IQ Caucasians and South East Asian population numbers are on a rapid decline
4.) High IQ families have less children than low IQ families and the gap gets worse as time goes on.
5.) Dunning-Kruger effect: average to below average IQ people believe they're vastly above average in intelligence but the opposite is true. This cognitive bias is more prevalent than ever.
6.) You could be in a geographic location that has a low IQ on average.
Don't bother even with AI, i'm dumb now