• Screenshot_20200115-214658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200115-214658_Chrome.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 67
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Who knows. Ask @Lifeisgood72

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2597
Because they are exotic for them. Barbara is from Hungary, never saw a black when she was young, Margaret Robbie also i think from Denmark. I would indeed too leave my local girls for some afro american girl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
Because they are exotic for them. Barbara is from Hungary, never saw a black when she was young, Margaret Robbie also i think from Denmark. I would indeed too leave my local girls for some afro american girl
Margot Robbie is from Australia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1464, Pietrosiek and 2 others
They aren't.

black girls generally aren’t good looking though, and masculine and loud. they are quite toxic lol

You showed 4 images of gl women with black men. That doesn't prove your claim at all. Why are looksmax niggas so stupid lmao?

As you can see, being black is a failo just like being Asian or Curry is. Middle Eastern men are actually generally considered more attractive in the eyes of Western women.

kyxij2pyh3901.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 245, Hector and 2 others
bbcs are the epitome of just be large/dom/masc theory. Which is the only credible theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
You showed 4 images of gl women with black men. That doesn't prove your claim at all. Why are looksmax niggas so stupid lmao?

As you can see, being black is a failo just like being Asian or Curry is. Middle Eastern men are actually generally considered more attractive in the eyes of Western women.

kyxij2pyh3901.png
Gigacope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
lol at idiots thinking they are bbc sluts just because they take pictures with them or are in interviews with them in which they HAVE to partake in.

even hookers reject black guys for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 1553
Niggas still can't read or think in 2019.
lol at idiots thinking they are bbc sluts just because they take pictures with them or are in interviews with them in which they HAVE to partake in.

Indeed son. Black is a failo.

kyxij2pyh3901.png
agreed

only the lightskins/mullatos are well-off

darkskins are subhumans in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Niggas still can't read or think in 2019.
Stfu eugene cornelius jr
These guys have never left the basement if they think arabs and curries are lusted after by jbs like blacks

• So Sad

kyxij2pyh3901.png
Outdated study from one app that was likely based in one location. Massive cope.

Being black isn’t a falio

Being black ain’t a falio son. Don’t bring that cope here

• +1
Outdated study from one app that was likely based in one location. Massive cope.

Maybe a few decades ago, but blacks are lusted over now, due to their depictions of the media being masculine, cool, alpha guys.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Every study comparing response rates in the US will show the same thing. Whites, Latinos, and Middle Easterners do better than blacks. Ofc different locations will have a lot of variation in preferences, but at least in the US black is a failo.
Maybe a few decades ago, but blacks are lusted over now, due to their depictions of the media being masculine, cool, alpha guys.
That study was from 2009, so I guess it's a bit outdated, but I'd be very surprised if somehow one of the least appealing races somehow became the most.

Every study comparing response rates in the US will show the same thing. Whites, Latinos, and Middle Easterners do better than blacks. Ofc different locations will have a lot of variation in preferences, but at least in the US black is a failo.
Majorfucking cope, you are legit retarded, being black in the us is a halo. The blonde stacies are drawn to them, like how insects are drawn to light. Maybe this is true for over 25's but not under.

• Ugh..
Wtf?

being black in the US is far from a falio. It’s a halo if anything. All the studies you guys use to cope are outdated or based in one geographic location.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2597
Majorfucking cope, you are legit retarded, being black in the us is a halo. The blonde stacies are drawn to them, like how insects are drawn to light. Maybe this is true for over 25's but not under.
Show some data to support that because it's quite clear that when women are choosing men they choose white, not black. Here's a more recent study which again shows that being black is similar to being Asian:

1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2597
Wtf?

being black in the US is far from a falio. It’s a halo if anything. All the studies you guys use to cope are outdated or based in one geographic location.
This forum is full of white and ethinic copers, they always deny blacks sexual sucess. This is probably due to their unconscious fear of blacks dominating their woman tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 1553 and Blackout.xl
Show some data to support that because it's quite clear that when women are choosing men they choose white, not black. Here's a more recent study which again shows that being black is similar to being Asian:

How many times are you going to link a outdated study based in one small area of the US? It’s also used on an irrelevant app. Okcupid is garbage and meant for LTR’s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2597

Her name is Margaret?? Ugly as fuck

old lady name, I legit thought it was Margot, much better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
social programming, brainwash, agenda of (them)

If anything blacks smv is rising, just hop on Instagram and snapchat and you'll see what I mean. Comparing blacks to asians in sexual sucess, is like comparing predator to prey.

WHere did all these looksmax nigcels come from?

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Gosick
If anything blacks smv is rising, just hop on Instagram and snapchat and you'll see what I mean. Comparing blacks to asians in sexual sucess, is like comparing predator to prey.

dude just dont even bother, is obvious that the black dudes that brag about bbc halo and other bs, are ugly facially and are just coping tbh

let them cope.

• +1
Man Barbara and Margoot are so hot i wish to have threesome with them

You know what? this is legit theory AS FUCK. But im disgusted by black foids tbh

• +1
Man Barbara and Margoot are so hot i wish to have threesome with them

You know what? this is legit theory AS FUCK. But im disgusted by black foids tbh
Atleast some white knows when not to cope, unlike some other fags here

Atleast some white knows when not to cope, unlike some other fags here
i hate blacks becouse they take all foids, all foids from school dream about blacks, its over

• JFL
i hate blacks becouse they take all foids, all foids from school dream about blacks, its over
Living anecdote of the BBC pill, slavic foods dream about high t blacks.

Why is this forum so bluepilled on the BBC shit? According to this place being black is amazing and better than being white but irl only 1/100 girls would ever look in the direction of a black dude. I think you faggots do it on purpose to demoralize white people but it isn't working.

• +1
Why is this forum so bluepilled on the BBC shit? According to this place being black is amazing and better than being white but irl only 1/100 girls would ever look in the direction of a black dude. I think you faggots do it on purpose to demoralize white people but it isn't working.
Cope

A lot of b-ballers here:

Lol Imagine if @Blackpill Scholar posted on here shit would be comedy :lul::lul:

also cuz BBC's are large and high T