Why are all the good things in life hard to achieve?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
You want to be smart? Spend hours studying.
You want a good body? Spend hours at the gym.
You want to be healthy? Avoid nice food and eat what you don't like.
You want to make money and financial security? Learn about financial planning and invest wisely.

Why do all the good things in life have to be earnt? I thought blackpill philosophy says everything is predetermined? Why do some things need to be earnt? Why can't I gain these things by rotting? What is there to gain from rotting? Why are the good things hard and require effort? Why can't I just sit back, rot and enjoy my doner kebab, weed and coke and be healthy, in shape and smart at the same time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Esteban1997, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
I thought blackpill philosophy says everything is predetermined?
They are, largely.
You want to be smart?
Be educated, be gifted.
You want a good body?
Have a good skeletal frame and insertions.
You want to be healthy?
Be wealthy and have a genetically gifted gut microbiome.
You want to make money and financial security?
Be born rich.

The problem is that incels will see those who are gifted in terms of genetics, environment, and family and conclude that they shouldn't even bother trying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, BrahminBoss, Esteban1997 and 4 others
They are, largely.

Be educated, be gifted.

Have a good skeletal frame and insertions.

Be wealthy and have a genetically gifted gut microbiome.

Be born rich.

The problem is that incels will see those who are gifted in terms of genetics, environment, and family and conclude that they shouldn't even bother trying.
Even the sons of footballer don't have that to everything. Yes genetics is a large determinant of those things, but even then you need to put in effort. You can be genetically gifted but still lazy AF, which is exactly the what you mean at the end.

My point still stands even if you have the right genetics you still need to put in effort.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and poopoohead
you don't have time to be great at everything, and time needs to be sacrificed . For example , wanting to master a foreign language from scratch to c1 level would require immense effort . Just by taking courses those can't be achieved. Luckily the technology can improve the approach to learning that language (think of large language models fine tuned to chit chat to a specific language) and you can communicate via voice and simulate societal interactions . Most people aren't doing that and give up . It goes the same for other things , peoples new year resolutions fail because they don't stick to it. You absolutely can improve the chances to being very good at something by wanting it more than the other person , talent or no talent.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and raleqtambrobret
Even doe calling blacks slurs on the internet is good and it isn’t hard to do at all

I earned everything by rotting

Sad thing is you can’t even grind to become more intelligent it’s all genes, IQ is actual the most genetic trait

I have reached enlightenment simply by doing nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That's what makes it feel so good once you achieve it. If you were handed everything on a platter, it wouldn't feel good. Hard work and effort is natural for anything worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What is there to gain from rotting?
The gift of death because the only thing you're getting is a rope around your neck if you rot.