Why are all the looksmax threads so complicated and all about measuring grams of hormones and shit

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
It's really fucking hard to understand stuff like the puberty maxxing thread and shit, how am I supposed to looksmax when you legit have to be like some 200 iq scientist to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, BigBoy and stuckneworleans
I know man, it's all so overwhelming. Also all this conflicting information about everything.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2597
What kind of information are you guys confused about?
I hope you guys realize that there is a chatroom called Research, where you can go in and ask any questions that you have, and members like myself can help you out.
Good luck bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
I know man, it's all so overwhelming. Also all this conflicting information about everything.
Some one needs to simplify it, just tell niggas what to do and buy, I don't know how to measure and make drugs and shit i'm not a fucking wizard tbh. It's way to complex/
What kind of information are you guys confused about?
I hope you guys realize that there is a chatroom called Research, where you can go in and ask any questions that you have, and members like myself can help you out.
Good luck bros
were is it, link it. I'm so overwhelmed I don't understand any of the looksmax threads.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Some one needs to simplify it, just tell niggas what to do and buy, I don't know how to measure and make drugs and shit i'm not a fucking wizard tbh. It's way to complex/

were is it, link it. I'm so overwhelmed I don't understand any of the looksmax threads.

Go to Looksmax.me, homepage. Look at the top of the screen, one of the headers should say "Chat", click on Chat, then at the top of the chat menu it says "General", and to the right it says "Research", click Research and you can ask your question and get a live response there. Also upvote my posts if you found them helpful, much appreciated boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
>can't do grams
You're an American, aren't you...

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
A chav, then.
I'm black, I'm not a chav, I just don't know how to measure shit I'm not like some super nerd who can measure shit and knows what chemicals do.

• +1
Reactions: JMax
Nigga confirmed, sub 90 IQ

Nigga confirmed, sub 90 IQ
iq is cope, i'm not some researcher, looksmaxing should just you being told what to buy and applying products not making complex chemicals urself.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 1100
iq is cope, i'm not some researcher, looksmaxing should just you being told what to buy and applying products not making complex chemicals urself.
low iq as shit. most ppl on this forum are mentally ill and retarded. why would you take something without any reasoning you understand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Go to Looksmax.me, homepage. Look at the top of the screen, one of the headers should say "Chat", click on Chat, then at the top of the chat menu it says "General", and to the right it says "Research", click Research and you can ask your question and get a live response there. Also upvote my posts if you found them helpful, much appreciated boyo
can u show a screenshot tbh sorry

its best to actually understand the hormone shit for all you know some autist could be give you estrogen and retarded chemicals that disable ur penis or smtg

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
low iq as shit. most ppl on this forum are mentally ill and retarded. why would you take something without any reasoning you understand?
Just tell people if it actually works, the potential side affects, the cost and how it will improve ur looks and I don't care what chemicals it involves and how it's made. We're here to looksmax, not learn complex high level useless science.

why do u bother, lets meme

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 4671
How to looksmax:
1. Low bf
2. Gymcel
3. Skincare

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
why do u bother, lets meme
What the fuck do u mean, I can be bothered to looksmax but i'm not some fag scientist who knows how chemicals works, this site is called looksmax not learn about sciencemax.

What the fuck do u mean, I can be bothered to looksmax but i'm not some fag scientist who knows how chemicals works, this site is called looksmax not learn about sciencemax.

this is a meme site like 9gag

get back on discord