Why are all Video games so shit now?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Nothing good comes out anymore and everything looks so boring. Big contrast to the 2008-2018 era.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Deleted member 29581, bloomercel and 11 others
lol, 2008 to 2018?

more like 2000-2012

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, apathy, Deleted member 22918 and 15 others
lol, 2008 to 2018?

more like 2000-2012
I’m talking more about the start/ peak of the X-box 360/ps3 era to around the peak of the ps4/one era. When 3D, HD games reached their peak.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Zelda TOTK came out this year nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
I’m talking more about the start/ peak of the X-box 360/ps3 era to around the peak of the ps4/one era. When 3D, HD games reached their peak.
PS3 era was ok, but it's still dogshit along with the PS4 era

you must've never been born when PS2 era was going on, that was peak.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Arcturus, Sprinkles and 7 others

ive played all three generations ps2 was fine but 3 and 4 were GOATED. never be seen agin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and MrGlutton
I only play one game, rocket league

Averaging 6 daily hours

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
ive played all three generations ps2 was fine but 3 and 4 were GOATED. never be seen agin
what was goated from ps3 to ps4?

almost all the games were ass

I'm hoping GTA 6 comes out soon

• Ugh..
Reactions: MrGlutton
what was goated from ps3 and ps4?

all the games were ass
ps3 akcity far cry 3 rdr1 gta 5

ps4 gow uncharted 4 ak night rdr2

top off my head i remember all these games well. while ps2 was nothing memorable. i even remember fun station more

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover and Deleted member 25377
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and MrGlutton
ps3 akcity far cry 3 rdr1 gta 5

ps4 gow uncharted 4 ak night rdr2

top off my head i remember all these games well. while ps2 was nothing memorable. i even remember fun station more
ps3: far cry 3 was ass, along with gta 5.
rdr1 was good though.
ps4: gow=trash, LOL ruined god of war franchise, which actually had a great game on PS3, uncharted 4 is overrated trash. gameplay is boring just another movie simulator with good graphics. rdr2 is worse than RDR1

the only thing that's good about these "games" are the stories. they are actually terrible games.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 30918
only good game is osrs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The uncharted series. CS:Go . GOW etc
the uncharted series isn't as good as you think it is. it's what started the downtrend of naughty dog.

they went from jak to this to the woke of us

JFL

rdr1 was good though.
ps4: gow=trash, LOL ruined god of war franchise, which actually had a good game on PS3, uncharted 4 is overrated trash. gameplay is boring just another movie simulator with good graphics. rdr2 is worse than RDR1

the only thing that's good about these "games" are the stories. they are actually terrible games.

god of war was cool on psp

• +1
This were peak moments of game industry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apathy, LampPostPrime and HitAndRun

Yhh, I was like 3 when the xbox 360/ps3 came out

• +1
whats funny mr glutton
enemy and graphics are better

rdr1 was good though.
ps4: gow=trash, LOL ruined god of war franchise, which actually had a good game on PS3, uncharted 4 is overrated trash. gameplay is boring just another movie simulator with good graphics. rdr2 is worse than RDR1

Jfl Farcry 3 was the best one. Much better than 2 or the ones after it. Great setting, great villains ect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and MrGlutton
Yoy arent a kid or teenager so it just won't be fun

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist, gribsufer1, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
U just pick shit games then prob hyped about the new Final Fantasy and Assasin Creed jfl

• +1
Yoy arent a kid or teenager so it just won't be fun
Maybe so; but the quality has decreased a lot over the last few years, same with movies as well. I still enjoy some older games and “newer” ones like Ghost of Tsushima

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LampPostPrime and HitAndRun
enemy and graphics are better
ninja gaiden isnt better than god of war jfl

but it was a fun game though i remember playing it

U just pick shit games then prob hyped about the new Final Fantasy and Assasin Creed jfl
facts, assassins creed died after AC2 LMAO and that was back in 2009

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and HitAndRun
ninja gaiden isnt better than god of war jfl

but it was a fun game though i remember playing it
i cant have a opinion since god of war i only played on psp

but if you care about story of a game you are very wrong

i cant have a opinion since god of war i only played on psp

but if you care about story of a game you are very wrong
idgaf about the story, i just shitted on last of us and uncharted in early comments

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and juste
rdr1 was good though.

i bought that shitty gow 4 and didnt even play for more than 5 hours. it fr broke my heart i still love god of war 3

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, HitAndRun and MrGlutton
Maybe so; but the quality has decreased a lot over the last few years, same with movies as well. I still enjoy some older games and “newer” ones like Ghost of Tsushima
Probably not but obviously yiu will enjoy one if the best games of a specific year

i bought that shitty gow 4 and didnt even play for more than 5 hours. it fr broke my heart i still love god of war 3
facts.

i got brainwashed by media and retards into spending 70$ on ragnarok, and i'm so shocked at how they cucked kratos and turned the story into disney marvel, after playing through the trilogy.

god of war 2 to god of war 3 is peak god of war. any game after this is non canon just like dragon ball super

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Sprinkles, dantemaxxing and 2 others
Entertainment is dead

It’s all about the red pill now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and LampPostPrime
I'm not old enough for PS2 but every PS3 game I played feels incredibly nostalgic and good.

Whether if it was the Modern Warfare series, Little big Planet 2 or Metal Gear Solid 5, all are childhood nostalgia.

because all core gameplay loops have been invented ~ 1990

and all graphics/features by 2005

everything else just take more computer power so you can see your enemy erection against his pants better when ypu shoot them

it’s economy of scale now based on milking soycuck millennials and incels, it takes 10000 people 3yrs to make a mid tier game instead of the 15 20 yrs ago or the 1 in a month 35 yrs ago

there won’t be anything worth playing until super-ai makes a vr fucking women or super minecraft space exploration

• +1
Video games aren't any worse than they were before. You are just older now and have lost that childlike sense of wonder you had in the early 2000s. You will never have it back, even the best game to ever exist will feel like nothing to you compared to the first game you truly enjoyed.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Geneticist and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and LooksOrDeath
facts.

i got brainwashed by media and retards into spending 70$ on ragnarok, and i'm so shocked at how they cucked kratos and turned the story into disney marvel, after playing through the trilogy.

god of war 2 to god of war 3 is peak god of war. any game after this is non canon just like dragon ball super
god of war 4 was good but ragnarok was mid

• +1
Nothing good comes out anymore and everything looks so boring. Big contrast to the 2008-2018 era.

Are you kidding me?

Now is the best time for gaming. This is just a preview of my catalog.

Steam%20Storefront%20Adult%20Games.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Saint Casanova and Deleted member 29581
The happiest I've been unironically in the last few years was playing this shit

164091.gif

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1
Video games aren't any worse than they were before. You are just older now and have lost that childlike sense of wonder you had in the early 2000s. You will never have it back,
Cope, new gems are just rarer to come by.
even the best game to ever exist will feel like nothing to you compared to the first game you truly enjoyed.
somewhat true, dopamine just hit different as a kid.

Wouldn’t call it feel like nothing though

Games just aren't fun for you anymore as you grow older, not nearly as much as when you were a kid or an early teen. You can't control this. This will forever be the case until maybe ultrarealistic VR games come out like those isekais

facts, assassins creed died after AC2 LMAO and that was back in 2009
Origins and Odyssey are better than most 360-era AC's. Even Unity mogs ACII, you're just jaded.

• Hmm...