Why are American Maxfacs so overpriced

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
In comparison to European maxfacs for example who charge a fraction like the Italian guys

bcs ppl are willing to pay ?? do you think eu surgeons will keep their prices low forever, no. some of them were charging 8k for bimax now 15k next year 20 maybe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 23017
Because America is the birthplace of capitalism

Also, Ramieri and other good surgeons ARE expensive af, what are you on about... I have yet to hear back from Ramieri regarding the price.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Because Americans have more disposable income
They can work a shitty service job and make $40k/year
It would take a fulltime working eurocel about 3 years to save up €15k for surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 23017, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
There are a lot of factors playing a role in prices of plastic surgery but the first relevant factor is that prices of plastic surgery are scaled by average salary/income
Last month an american guy here was jealous that I am paying 600 euros for a fat graft while he is paying 2500, but actually prices are scaled by income in fact italian average net salary is 1400$ while american one is 4100$[source]

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It would take a fulltime working eurocel about 3 years to save up €15k for surgery
public healthcare has you fucked

because of commercialized healthcare i have a medical only credit card with 20k limit and no job

• +1
Because America is the birthplace of capitalism

Also, Ramieri and other good surgeons ARE expensive af, what are you on about... I have yet to hear back from Ramieri regarding the price.

I believe not famous italian maxfac ask 10k as fee, while Ramieri asks around 13k to italian patients. Raffaini is overpriced with 20k for a bimax. In italy there are other OG maxillofacial surgeons such as dr. Luigi Clauser in Padua

• +1
public healthcare has you fucked

because of commercialized healthcare i have a medical only credit card with 20k limit and no job
Reading this sentence is like trying to read a different language to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, PubertyMaxxer, Oberyn and 1 other person
just fly to europe alfaro is 40k if you are very recessed, Ramieri is 20k if you re mild recessed Normie.

not much to pay its ascension or death in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and ItsOver999
Because the average American is so incompetent that the handful of ones that aren't retarded can charge $1000 an hour. Welcome to Pendostan fucking westerner.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
There are a lot of factors playing a role in prices of plastic surgery but the first relevant factor is that prices of plastic surgery are scaled by average salary/income
Last month an american guy here was jealous that I am paying 600 euros for a fat graft while he is paying 2500, but actually prices are scaled by income in fact italian average net salary is 1400$ while american one is 4100$[source]
True but that's why most Americans, swiss, Scandinavians etc ( every expensive place) flies to cheaper places for surgery. This in turn increases the surgery prices in cheaper places.

Are you retarded... 95% of Americans (approx) live paycheck to paycheck lol

• +1
Reactions: highT
Are you retarded... 95% of Americans (approx) live paycheck to paycheck lol
They still moneymog the europoors, even the ethnics

Ethnic and black American men can easily Betabuxx Europoor white women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017