Why are Americans obcessed with age?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Like I don’t understand u see all these YouTubers getting absolutely obliterated for talking to girls who are in the age of consent

U see 23 yo killing themselves because some 17 yo decided to expose them as pedos when they literally rejected them and the whole internet goes burn them alive

It’s a serious issue but ppl are just calling anyone preditors and dedicate their lives to burning that person alive :feelskek:

At this point u would litterally be forgiven easier if u kill someone than if u dm a 17 yo girl something that could even be slightly considered sexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, klip11, sportsmogger and 7 others
holy fuck you sick monster how can you talk to a 17 years and 364 days old girl are you fucking sick in the head?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, MisterMid, sportsmogger and 6 others
Facts I fuck teenagers all the time

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, hypernormie, Iasacrko and 1 other person
holy fuck you sick monster how can you talk to a 17 years and 364 days old are you fucking sick in the head?
i don’t know I find it weird that ppl are so obcessed with this

Like why bully some lonely guy who can’t get girls and has to settle for the only girl that gives him attention but turns out it’s some man pretending to be a minor to catch him

Just makes me feel bad for them because half these guys aren’t even exclusively into teens they just wanna speak to anyone who gives them any attention

And when it’s a girl over 16 I think it’s useless to even consider that cancel worthy

• +1
Reactions: klip11, arabcelxxx, hypernormie and 1 other person
Like I don’t understand u see all these YouTubers getting absolutely obliterated for talking to girls who are in the age of consent

U see 23 yo killing themselves because some 17 yo decided to expose them as pedos when they literally rejected them and the whole internet goes burn them alive

It’s a serious issue but ppl are just calling anyone preditors and dedicate their lives to burning that person alive :feelskek:

At this point u would litterally be forgiven easier if u kill someone than if u dm a 17 yo girl something that could even be slightly considered sexual
It’s all virtue signaling for faggots ngl

Idk man america just seems like a crazy place to me. I mean we had a 30 year old politician dating a 15 year old girl in my country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Iasacrko
A youtiber was exposed like 2 days for this shit
This is the vid

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Iasacrko
This is the vid

And this is the most far fetched shit ever lol

Oh this guy happens to act hot in a camera and girls are simping for him these girls are not 18 he’s a pedo

These ppl are very hyper focused

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, hypernormie and alurmo
This is the vid

This guy is such a fucking faggot

He also does this thing where he records people being racist on Omegle and posts videos trying to expose them

It’s super gay and lame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, sportsmogger, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Salty fags

No other country gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and hypernormie
most states don't, and that's what really matters

This is the vid

after watching the video I do realise exposing ppl without them knowing nude is wrong regardless of them being minors or not so he’s an asshole either way :feelskek:

That’s not just a pedo

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Jewish brainwashing

It's only when it's a straight man dating a 17 year old. If he was trying to date a 17 year old tranny, it would be brave and empowering.

Lowkey true sometimes it gets taken to far especially that one guy I forgot his name but he had a thick ass neck and play Minecraft bro got perm banned from the internet for talking to 17 yr at 19

we hate pedos because of the giant overlap with subhumans, mental retards, homosexuals, trannies, and leftists.