Why are Americans such Low Inhib NTmoggers?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

If you’re non NT in America, it’s over! :feelswhy:@Br0sk1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Beetlejuice, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
@Octillionaire3 :feelswhy:

It's all the wars they've won that has gotten to their heads. A bunch of low-inhib rednecks shooting guns and shit out of their Ford trucks and the patriotism that the Eurocucks have lost for their countries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@FailedNormieManlet, you would never survive with American normies, you would have to be low iq, low sentience, extremely low inhib to be accepted in their social groups. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
@RecessedChinCel

@FailedNormieManlet, you would never survive with American normies, you would have to be low iq, low sentience, extremely low inhib to be accepted in their social groups. :feelswhy:
I'd just do a fuck tonne of drugs like I usually do at parties

Not gonna click, that girls tits look fuckable, but yeah, in NYC girls just start talking to u, low inhib as fuck, doesn't happen in Hong Kong or in UK outside London

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Not gonna click, that girls tits look fuckable, but yeah, in NYC girls just start talking to u, low inhib as fuck, doesn't happen in Hong Kong or in UK outside London
Girls just approach and speak to you in London?
When I was in London, I did notice people were more inclined to speak to me

Can’t relate I am spergy introverted high inhib subhuman. You’re expected to be extroverted and NT in the USA tbh.

Can’t relate I am spergy introverted high inhib subhuman. You’re expected to be extroverted and NT in the USA tbh.
I hear normies out loud talking about how they are addicted to Percocet, drinking, and bragging about sex in the hallway and lunchroom of my school, zero self-control when talking about the degenerate shit they do.

• JFL
Yea I look very super NT @FailedNormieManlet and @Xangsane can confirm I have hyper NT pheno but I’m aspie :hnghn::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
I hear normies out loud talking about how they are addicted to Percocet, drinking, and bragging about sex in the hallway and lunchroom of my school, zero self-control when talking about the degenerate shit they do.
Would I look incel in your school?

@TeenAscender

Because most of them grew up in better families and environments than ours.

he is so ugly. becoming nt is a form of self abasement, it's like saying i don't have what it takes to make it in their world, i just have to copy and adopt the personalities and traits of the lowest common denominator to have the hope of advancing in life. it's like becoming a cuck. trying really hard to please others and belong to the in-group.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and ALP
Do girls approach you alot in London then? Tell me about how it is slayer, I knew the dating game was easy for brown guys here
Girls just approach and speak to you in London?
When I was in London, I did notice people were more inclined to speak to me
It's more likely to happen on those big campus unis outside London tbh, also you're 5"5 and brown you don't live in a multicultural city? No wonder you're insecure, you're probably just feeling racemogged

Low inhib ethnic country

Do girls approach you alot in London then? Tell me about how it is slayer, I knew the dating game was easy for brown guys here

It's more likely to happen on those big campus unis outside London tbh, also you're 5"5 and brown you don't live in a multicultural city? No wonder you're insecure, you're probably just feeling racemogged
London, back when I used to go out, white girls, black girls, and to lesser extent curry girls, will approach in the sense they will start talking to u, but only in bars, and that still expect u to do the work and pass shit tests (or fail them if its oofy doofy season)

@Johanjohan