Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Did u put me on ignore?

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
Why do they do this? It's insane
they get taught something and they do it no matter what, even if the city is desert
I doubt it it's because they can get fined for jaywalking because I did it in front of a cop and he just whistled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
they get taught something and they do it no matter what, even if the city is desert
I doubt it it's because they can get fined for jaywalking because I did it in front of a cop and he just whistled
Fucking hell. This is our future.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and khvirgin
good thing you put that 5´5 larp maker on ignore

Last edited:
Why do they do this? It's insane
There are cameras...They can be identified by face and be fined later.
Also, if everyone does this, you would probably do the same, you don't want to stand out, to have people stare at you, someone might recognize you, your reputation would be ruined.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 5'7 zoomer, Bushman and 3 others
Also, if everyone does this, you would probably do the same, you don't want to stand out, to have people stare at you, someone might recognize you, your reputation would be ruined.
Yeah I understand that.

We live in that kinda world now in other ways like with cancel culture.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Gonthar
I have no friends ur one of the only ppl who I’m kinda cool with on here that’s y I tag you a lot

lol reputation

You would stand out yeah but no one is gonna do anything
I guess us westerners care less about this stuff because we are already seen as dumb gaijins anyway

I dont know if they're still wearing masks now, but when I went everyone was masked, and I did the same to not stand out on the subway but when I was in the streets I wasn't wearing a mask because there was no point

I also wasnt wearing a mask at night in clubs or concert venues because that was just dumb

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lol reputation

People will start to avoid you, you'll be socially rejected if you don't conform with their social norms...
I dont know if they're still wearing masks now, but when I went everyone was masked, and I did the same to not stand out on the subway but when I was in the streets I wasn't wearing a mask because there was no point

I also wasnt wearing a mask at night in clubs or concert venues because that was just dumb
In Japan they were wearing mask for decades, if you have a cold or flu and you're sneezing or coughing it's just common courtesy to wear a mask so you won't infect others. Show up there at work/school coughing and sneezing without a mask, and it's a very fast way to lose friends and alienate people.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 28610
lol reputation

I guess us westerners care less about this stuff because we are already seen as dumb gaijins anyway

do you think they still wear masks as an excuse to hide their flat faces? i've noticed lots of gooks look better with a mask on

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bushman and khvirgin
Chinks are insects

its called obeying the law incel

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Individualism is looked down upon in asian countries

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 31457