why are autists obsessed with hands and wrist size

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
i legit saw threads lately where people are comparing small cavill hands with oldcel cruise hands and calling it mog.

this forum is full of insecure people who are insecure about their own masculinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Danish_Retard, Hades and 11 others
im shadow banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You are the type of knucklebuck to listen to imagine dragons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard, Hades and 5 others

Ronaldo got smaller hands than his wife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Arditi, Danish_Retard and 5 others
women do like big hands but men usually have bigger hands than women anyways so its retarded to obsess over it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
women only care abut the dace

they matter but most people don't need to worry about them

when people sense non nt and your taller than them they hand mog you grab your wrists ect

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Because tall normie looking guys need a reason to complain and justify their 'inceldom' when in reality they have everything they need to slay, so they will attach to random irrelevant garbage like wrist size.

"I'm 6'2 and high tier normie but my wrists are only 6.75 inches, FRAMECEL!!! IT'S OVER!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Bushman, Hades and 4 others
Jfl if you think it doesn't matter, strenght, attraction, muscle building ability etc. is very influenced by hand and wrist size

Because tall normie looking guys need a reason to complain and justify their 'inceldom' when in reality they have everything they need to slay, so they will attach to random irrelevant garbage like wrist size.

"I'm 6'2 and high tier normie but my wrists are only 6.75 inches, FRAMECEL!!! IT'S OVER!"

i legit saw threads lately where people are comparing small cavill hands with oldcel cruise hands and calling it mog.

this forum is full of insecure people who are insecure about their own masculinity
because they believe it goes hand to hand with masculinity
which is mostly incorrect

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
Jfl if you think it doesn't matter, strenght, attraction, muscle building ability etc. is very influenced by hand and wrist size
im pretty sure delon had shit wrists and hands

because they believe it goes hand to hand with masculinity
which is mostly incorrect
im pretty sure you can be femboy and be masculine at the same time , seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
hand sixe is legit. Girls use it as a proxy for dick size.