Why are black bitches seen as the most oppressed in soyciety?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Fucking what is this shit? If you believe that white privilege is a thing then the based response is that black men are the least privileged because black men have it way harder than black females do.

Yet for some reason black bitches are seen as the people who have it the hardest, substantially difficult lives in comparison to curry men and black men JFL.

According to soyciety, a 26yo virgin white male who can’t get laid and is a wageslave at Walmart is more privileged than a black bitch who last had sex an hour ago and makes $2000 a month on Onlyfans whilst not contributing to soyciety. Don’t these black bitches who scream ‘oppression’ realise that men built the houses they sleep in and men built the internet they post their shitty ‘muh black women oppression’ TikToks on? Fucking nigger IQ combined with female IQ is a catastrophe to modern society. But the dumbest of all is the white men who let these bitches gain such privileges.

My superior proven 130IQ white male intelligence tried reasoning with my ex fwb 70IQ obese 400lb black female. I told her that she was privileged yet she was unable to check her privilege and moved on to some 100IQ roidmaxxed white guy whilst cashing in on $200 for selling her nudes and our sex video to some 80IQ subhuman white male.

Ich würde lieber Deutsch sprechen.

Attachments

• 93C3C442-CE02-4DB2-AE2E-2A730EDC7343.png
    93C3C442-CE02-4DB2-AE2E-2A730EDC7343.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 35DD22CD-BABC-414F-8DB7-D79BFF464900.png
    35DD22CD-BABC-414F-8DB7-D79BFF464900.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 29078
it seems pretty obvious to me lol.

Fucking what is this shit? If you believe that white privilege is a thing then the based response is that black men are the least privileged because black men have it way harder than black females do.

Yet for some reason black bitches are seen as the people who have it the hardest, substantially difficult lives in comparison to curry men and black men JFL.

According to soyciety, a 26yo virgin white male who can’t get laid and is a wageslave at Walmart is more privileged than a black bitch who last had sex an hour ago and makes $2000 a month on Onlyfans whilst not contributing to soyciety. Don’t these black bitches who scream ‘oppression’ realise that men built the houses they sleep in and men built the internet they post their shitty ‘muh black women oppression’ TikToks on? Fucking nigger IQ combined with female IQ is a catastrophe to modern society. But the dumbest of all is the white men who let these bitches gain such privileges.

My superior proven 130IQ white male intelligence tried reasoning with my ex fwb 70IQ obese 400lb black female. I told her that she was privileged yet she was unable to check her privilege and moved on to some 100IQ roidmaxxed white guy whilst cashing in on $200 for selling her nudes and our sex video to some 80IQ subhuman white male.

Ich würde lieber Deutsch sprechen.
They all think they're oppressed even when someone tries to give an opposing view in a polite manner they take it as an attack against them and go straight to insults