Why are black people so ugly

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Why are black people so ugly they all look like humanoid monkeys that got genetically mutated men of color are a 4/10 on average and the women are a 3/10 holy shit they look so bad compared to the other superior races white people set the standard for beauty , honestly people of color should just stop reproducing their inferior genes is ruing the gene pool I’ll never date a black woman id rather be alone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, poopoohead, Aryan God and 4 others
i knew a mulatto and he blocked me cause i said my pheno was cuter as a joke cause he kept saying he was childish and motherly girls would love him

i hate how race makes people so competitive where u cant even joke i truly feel like at least on lm u cant befriend ppl who are a different race more often than not

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Not just on looksmax.org in general
i knew a mulatto and he blocked me cause i said my pheno was cuter as a joke cause he kept saying he was childish and motherly girls would love him

i hate how race makes people so competitive where u cant even joke i truly feel like at least on lm u cant befriend ppl who are a different race more often than not

Why don't you go and simply ask them: " Hey, why are you people so ugly?".

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, klip11, Beetlejuice and 8 others
Aren't you black

Erectus walks amongst us

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jigen, mogging and 5 others
Why are black people so ugly they all look like humanoid monkeys that got genetically mutated men of color are a 4/10 on average and the women are a 3/10 holy shit they look so bad compared to the other superior races white people set the standard for beauty , honestly people of color should just stop reproducing their inferior genes is ruing the gene pool I’ll never date a black woman id rather be alone
Snapchat 2006540224

Idk what ur talking about I'm half black and I'm beautiful

• Love it
Reactions: pardocel
Their evolution prioritized power and quickness

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
They are High t in exchange, can't have both

Honestly true, that's why I really don't want to have kids or get married, I'm too much of a subhuman, "muh your kids are going to have your muscular genes and be in the NFL" yeah and they're going to have colossal Dorito noses that cuck them so hard. There's no NFL for your face bozo.

Honestly true, that's why I really don't want to have kids or get married, I'm too much of a subhuman, "muh your kids are going to have your muscular genes and be in the NFL" yeah and they're going to have colossal Dorito noses that cuck them so hard. There's no NFL for your face bozo.
If they’re on the intelligent side they might be hated by other blacks for being too white

Not this Nigger

Attachments

• 2B1A6CFC-B6BE-4855-88D0-AF0AE9697774.jpeg
    2B1A6CFC-B6BE-4855-88D0-AF0AE9697774.jpeg
    559.1 KB · Views: 0
They look like gay aliens, not monkeys. Whites have more simian resemblance ironically (and metrically)

i will fuck your ass and you can do nothing about it :whatfeels:

Black is beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
because they're black obviously